UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: NoScopeNinja25 on December 09, 2017, 07:12:07 am

Title: Problem with M1911 Sliding Animation
Post by: NoScopeNinja25 on December 09, 2017, 07:12:07 am
I pretty much have every thing completed for the M1911 but I am having trouble figuring out how to fix the sliding animation.  Most of the animations have a empty version, but the slide animation doesn't.  Since there is no slide empty animation, when I slide with the empty M1911 the slide on the top of the gun moves forward and the moves back after the animation ends.  I have linked a video of what is happening.

Is there a way to fix this?  Any help would be appreciated, this is the last thing I have to fix.  It does the same thing for the dual wield animations.
Title: Re: Problem with M1911 Sliding Animation
Post by: johndoe on December 09, 2017, 08:22:59 am
Create a duplicate of the slide animation but move the joint to the same position to the position when it's empty.
Post by: NoScopeNinja25 on December 09, 2017, 10:09:16 am
Create a duplicate of the slide animation but move the joint to the same position to the position when it's empty.

I did that with all the other animations but they had a spot in APE to put the empty animations.  The slide animations only has these options:
Slide In
Slide In Air
Slide Loop
Slide Out

The sprint animations has these options:
Sprint In
Sprint Loop
Sprint Out
Sprint In Empty
Sprint Loop Empty
Sprint Out Empty

I could make the slide empty animations, but how would I apply them to the gun and still have the normal slide animations?
Post by: DeletedUser on February 09, 2018, 03:20:43 am
BO3 Doesn't support Empty Slide animations as far as I know