UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: knudsenmarius on November 07, 2017, 06:37:48 pm

Title: How to disable AAt's? (Alternate ammo types)
Post by: knudsenmarius on November 07, 2017, 06:37:48 pm
Hello, after lots of goggling and research I have decided to post here.

I have an issue with disabling AAT's. I have tried to set all weapons in zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv to True with is_aat_exempt, and it didn't work.
I should have set it up correctly, since if I change for example the price of a weapon it would work after I had built the mod. Does anyone know how to disable AAT's? Or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks in advance  :)
Title: Re: How to disable AAt's? (Alternate ammo types)
Post by: DeletedUser on June 06, 2018, 06:16:27 pm
You can set the upgrade limit to 1 I believe
Post by: Harry Bo21 on June 06, 2018, 10:44:27 pm
what youve done is correct

you havent added the stringtables to your zone tho, so its not loading yours, its using the preloaded one

Code Snippet
Plaintext
stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv
Post by: eanlwood on July 07, 2018, 11:22:19 pm
what youve done is correct

you havent added the stringtables to your zone tho, so its not loading yours, its using the preloaded one

Can you help me with this? where do I find the file I need to edit?

I also want to do this but Im new to the scripting/custom assets portion of zombie maps
Post by: Doodles_Inc on July 11, 2018, 12:43:54 am
Yo when you say AAts you say the PaP ones? If it's that you copy username.gsc to your map, add it your zone file and inside the file you change the var level.zombiemode_reusing_pack_a_punch = false; IDK if that's what you want but it SHOULD work.