UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: Killertruth186 on October 02, 2017, 04:14:54 pm

Title: Custom Zombie Map Idea
Post by: Killertruth186 on October 02, 2017, 04:14:54 pm
I have an idea for swamp like maps, even if there's going to be a custom made shi no numa. I was thinking put zombie alligators in those specific maps, like if you can get into the zombie's spawn you would have a chance for an alligator to swoop up and bite your character and bring your character underground and instantly kill them. What is your thoughts about it?
Title: Re: Custom Zombie Map Idea
Post by: smasher248 on October 02, 2017, 05:50:23 pm
nah
Post by: Killertruth186 on October 02, 2017, 05:51:34 pm
nah
Ok, fair enough.
Post by: tomikaze on October 02, 2017, 06:02:43 pm
I think this idea could go places. Zombie alligators or zombators swim around and have a chance to attack players. If a player gets attacked he looses a leg and must go complete a quest to get a golden peg-leg (golden spork but clearly better). But after 4 attacks you have 4 peg-legs and then the other players just use you as a table. It's the gameplay element custom zombies has been missing!   
Post by: Killertruth186 on October 02, 2017, 06:06:57 pm
I think this idea could go places. Zombie alligators or zombators swim around and have a chance to attack players. If a player gets attacked he looses a leg and must go complete a quest to get a golden peg-leg (golden spork but clearly better). But after 4 attacks you have 4 peg-legs and then the other players just use you as a table. It's the gameplay element custom zombies has been missing!
That could work, although you can only crawl if you lost your leg. Which it will make it harder than it was before.
Post by: otakuwatermelon on October 05, 2017, 09:29:50 pm
lol it's a good idea but i don't think it'd work :3
Post by: RadimaX on October 06, 2017, 12:30:35 pm
Randomly killing a player is bad for any game or mod, people play the games for you know...the sake of playing it.
So the second you get swooped in by alligator and die for what seems to the player for a bullshit reason they either disconnect or go to the kitchen get a drink respawn just to come back and find they are dead once more since you missed the round start. it's a great method if you need people to un-install the map fast after playing, but then you might aswell not make that type of map in the first place.

Try think of something else then shi no numa remake that you die in a lot of more times then original.
Post by: durgaprasadzone on October 23, 2017, 08:31:52 am
thanks info..
Post by: Lame-Link on January 03, 2018, 08:05:27 am
I have an idea for swamp like maps, even if there's going to be a custom made shi no numa. I was thinking put zombie alligators in those specific maps, like if you can get into the zombie's spawn you would have a chance for an alligator to swoop up and bite your character and bring your character underground and instantly kill them. What is your thoughts about it?

ew
Post by: Killertruth186 on January 03, 2018, 09:05:39 am
Randomly killing a player is bad for any game or mod, people play the games for you know...the sake of playing it.
So the second you get swooped in by alligator and die for what seems to the player for a bullshit reason they either disconnect or go to the kitchen get a drink respawn just to come back and find they are dead once more since you missed the round start. it's a great method if you need people to un-install the map fast after playing, but then you might aswell not make that type of map in the first place.

Try think of something else then shi no numa remake that you die in a lot of more times then original.
Fair enough.