UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: optic_deity on September 20, 2017, 06:58:09 pm

Title: weapons dont work
Post by: optic_deity on September 20, 2017, 06:58:09 pm
I use a script placer to create a map.  With the map file is a preset.  When I try to run the map on WaW, I spawn without a weapon, wall weapons don't work, box doesn't work; even when I use the 'give all' cheat, I get only the Colt, colt dirty harry, Kar, and ray guns. Even the Pack-a-Punch won't work at all.  I have all the right CSVs and GSCs, I ran the game with compatibility settings and I run as Admin and nothing fixes it.
Please help.
Title: Re: weapons dont work
Post by: OwenC on September 20, 2017, 09:48:09 pm
Use a different script placer this happened to me.
Or you may need to re install the mod tools.

Post by: optic_deity on September 22, 2017, 02:09:50 pm
It was my second time installing mod tools.  And I used Script Placer Z, GCZ Script Placer, Hankeys Script Placer, and UGX Script placer 1 and 2, and that's all the script placers that exist.
Post by: BluntStuffy on September 22, 2017, 04:53:05 pm
Are you sure you compiled everything correctly? Post screenshots of the settings you use in launcher for compiling on each tab
Post by: optic_deity on September 22, 2017, 09:06:25 pm
Ok, these are the settings.  And I suppose that there was 2 main errors, one being that I actually didnt put every tool as 'Run As Administrator' except for Radiant and Launcher.  The Second is that I wasn't able to use converter because I get an error; Couldn't find bsp 'mp/mp_unit_test' in raw/maps or devraw/maps,  And :Couldn't find bsp 'sp/mp_unit_test' in raw/maps or devraw/maps. Then it stops the process at; flametable.gdf...

Double Post Merge: September 22, 2017, 09:17:28 pm
I cant get a screenshot on here... when I click 'insert image' I only get this...  (https://)