UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: GUNNS4HIRE on September 08, 2017, 06:42:11 pm

Title: 2017 YouAlwaysWin Zombie Map Contest
Post by: GUNNS4HIRE on September 08, 2017, 06:42:11 pm
YouAlwaysWin has just launched its 2nd Zombie Map Making Contest.

This is a Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Zombie Map Making Contest, with over $5000 in Cash and Prizes. We've partnered up with ViewSonic and FNATIC/FNATIC Gear to improve upon our previous contest from 2014.

We learned a lot from the first contest, when we partnered with UGX Mods, and hope that this one will be bigger and better than ever before.

If you're a map maker and would like to participate in the contest, please watch the following video. The link to apply is in the description, so you may need to watch it on YouTube.

Title: Re: 2017 YouAlwaysWin Zombie Map Contest
Post by: RadimaX on September 08, 2017, 09:34:19 pm
YouAlwaysWin stepping up the mapping game 4 real! biggups mina svenska bröder från Fnatic aswell <3

replied on the youtube vidl but i bet you have thousands of comments at some point so:
Sick contest guys, bet people take the modtools out for a REAL spin now! Best of luck everyone, can´t wait to see what you all come up with.

will try do my best (if i even got time) with my current mouse from 1800th century and 0 script knowledge so consider this is a fair contest  :D

Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 10, 2017, 12:36:58 am
Very impressed to see you do another competition Gunns, especially with the respectable pot on offer for modders. Hopefully it gets the attention and effort the last one got. Some very impressive maps were made by the community in the previous competition and it would be nice to see them come together again.

Good luck to all who choose to get involed.
Post by: RadimaX on September 16, 2017, 01:36:51 pm
WOW its already been a week and i haven even open radiant yet  :please:
Post by: BluntStuffy on September 16, 2017, 05:29:46 pm
I love everything about this contest, and i think it's awesome you are setting this up for us mappers and we have a chance to show what we can do ( though i'm sure you wouldn't do it if it didn't benefit you guys in the end, but that's ok. that's business.. )
But seriously again the Christmas theme? It doesn't fit zombies and i hate Christmas >:(  If it wasn't for the theme i might have dove into bo3 to get a piece of the pie, but nah.. Not again with the xmas-hats, snowballs and gift-wraps.. Not for me.
But as i mentioned great intiative, hope some great maps come from it! Good luck to everyone!
Post by: whippytrout on January 01, 2018, 11:57:12 pm
So when do we know who won? I can't find anything on YAW's Youtube channel. I loved the maps and played the majority of them. I'm glad I didn't participate in the contest because these maps were on a whole nother level than what I would have made hahaha. I was surprisingly shocked by the quality, they felt like legit Treyarch maps. Great job to the mappers and scripters. I had a great Christmas playing your maps.  :nyan: :nyan: