UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Work-in-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Zombie Maps in Progress => Topic started by: IceGrenade on September 06, 2017, 12:34:44 am

Title: N64 Goldeneye Remastered (James Bond 007)
Post by: IceGrenade on September 06, 2017, 12:34:44 am
Goldeneye 007
This map is a heavy work-in-progress that I started a while ago, the map is based on the original N64 Goldeneye which is known as the best fps n64 game ever. It was the pinnacle of my childhood gaming and I've decided to remaster it for Black Ops 3 zombies. You'll find a large portion of the development has been livestreamed and I plan to release more and more footage of the development as I go along. For more information on this map see the linked video below which shows a somewhat walkthrough of the map and some of the development :)

PROGRESS
Weapons
23%
Layout
80%
Features
45%
Easter Egg(s)
35%
Detailing
35%
Testing
12%

CREDITS
"IceGrenade" - Mapper, Scripter, Modeller, Artist etc
"NateSmithZombies", "ZoekMeMaar", "Ardivee", "NateSmithZombies",  - Scripts
"WARDOGSK93", "xSanchez78" - Perks
"eMoX MaNgA", "HarryBo21", "Elfenliedtopfan5"  - Weapon Ports
FiveSeven, Symbo, Marksman147, MaD Team, Toasty, Manliness Girl, Dairy Queen, Skalv, Radimax, Kryptix Gaming, Pphelix, Crispy Crimps, Nexus, Karnage, Elfenliedtopfan5, OnlyDale, Javix473, soul-toktzt, JustAnotherUkGamer, Paploo, Uptownpapi25, Pphelix, Matarra, ZeRoY, Noobforlunch, Zindea, HitmanVere, PierroussVsGhost, Planet, VerK0, Affex, Sly, DvNG, Jay Creations, Lksimo & many many others - Support & Ideas

OUTDATED TRAILER

OUTDATED VIDEO WALKTHROUGH
Skip to 3:55 for the start of the in-game demo

SCREENSHOTS
to add screenshots later (check the videos ^)...

Let me know what you think :)
Title: Re: N64 Goldeneye Remastered (James Bond 007)
Post by: cadurling on September 25, 2017, 12:06:12 pm
Can't wait for the release.  Lookin good.
Title: Re: N64 Goldeneye Remastered (James Bond 007)
Post by: tylerandmoroll on October 15, 2017, 03:28:00 am
Dude, I love you. This game was my childhood and I'm super excited to play this. I really wanted to make the Complex map during the WaW days of modding but never got around to it. Would love to see ALL the maps remastered.. But that would be some time.. Good luck for the rest of your mapping!  :D