UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Topic started by: tjweary on August 01, 2017, 03:51:01 pm

Title: why are mods only on steam workshop?
Post by: tjweary on August 01, 2017, 03:51:01 pm
Hey so ahh, question is the subject "why are mods only on steam workshop?"

i used to play cod WaW custom maps on a cracked version (always been a poor sob, still am)  and you could just download the maps through the browser, i was wondering why that isnt the case for bo3?
i mean... it would be nice to play a fancy custom map on bo3, but if i have to buy the game to do so, i guess i'll stick to my WaW custom zombies.

if there is a site i can download some bo3 custom maps from, please... do link me :3

(for moderator, remove the fact about piracy if you feel it will bring unwanted attention to the site.)
Title: Re: why are mods only on steam workshop?
Post by: Sidzzz on August 02, 2017, 03:32:54 pm
BO3 mods can only be downloaded from the Steam workshop so far. And regardless, pirated game copies are not supported here I'm afraid. Simply asking a mod to omit it doesn't help ;)
Post by: tjweary on August 02, 2017, 04:39:46 pm
BO3 mods can only be downloaded from the Steam workshop so far. And regardless, pirated game copies are not supported here I'm afraid. Simply asking a mod to omit it doesn't help ;)

i was more under the impression that a mod would review and edit the post and not just use the part written for the moderators eyes as a way to take the piss :3

anyway thanks~ hopefully in the future someone will start uploading mods for us cheap buggers :P

also, not really related... but my luck is great, i downloaded bo3 like a few days ago (55gb takes a while in australia) and today they release a cracked copy with zombie chronicles >.< just waiting for my uploader to release it now~
Post by: tjweary on August 02, 2017, 04:40:20 pm
side note sidzzz, i got that poster in my mouse :P
Post by: Sidzzz on August 02, 2017, 06:05:11 pm

Quote from: tjweary link= date=1501691986
i was more under the impression that a mod would review and edit the post and not just use the part written for the moderators eyes as a way to take the piss :3

anyway thanks~ hopefully in the future someone will start uploading mods for us cheap buggers :P

also, not really related... but my luck is great, i downloaded bo3 like a few days ago (55gb takes a while in australia) and today they release a cracked copy with zombie chronicles >.< just waiting for my uploader to release it now~
Well being moderator doesn't mean I have to do everything for you, it's a simple matter of reading forum rules - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3.0) where it's explicitly mentioned :)