UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: DarknessSoldier on July 27, 2017, 08:35:32 pm

Title: How do I fix thissssssssss
Post by: DarknessSoldier on July 27, 2017, 08:35:32 pm
I need help. When I go into a Custom Map (I haven't tried this out on normal maps) I always load it up with the command "devmap". Now though, when I load a map in devmap, when I go to turn on god, it won't let me. There is two versions of it. One is in Yellow text and has Not Allowed beside it, and one is blue, and that one does nothing. here's what I see.

god           Not Allowed[/font]
demigod           Not Allowed[/font]
god
demigod

Can somebody help me?
 :nyan:

Double Post Merge: July 28, 2017, 08:34:13 pm
The [font\] is not supposed to be there
Title: Re: How do I fix thissssssssss
Post by: gustoman on July 29, 2017, 02:19:08 pm
yes i can help you "don't cheat"
Post by: DarknessSoldier on July 29, 2017, 03:02:01 pm
Quote from: gustoman link= date=1501337948
yes i can help you "don't cheat"
lol thanks

I actually fixed it but thanks for the suggestion!
 :derp:

EDIT: 
never mind not fixed
Post by: PlutoBro on July 29, 2017, 05:52:50 pm
I need help. When I go into a Custom Map (I haven't tried this out on normal maps) I always load it up with the command "devmap". Now though, when I load a map in devmap, when I go to turn on god, it won't let me. There is two versions of it. One is in Yellow text and has Not Allowed beside it, and one is blue, and that one does nothing. here's what I see.

This usually means they have put in measures to disable these kind of commands for a pure experience, and unless you remove the measures yourself by getting into the map's files, you won't be able to use these commands.

Using these commands completely kills the reason for zombies, the design of these maps are made completely irrelevant when you do that.

Honestly unless you're developing the map yourself, or are doing tests for the developer (and even then) I just recommend play it properly and don't use cheats man.
Post by: RayGuNNXXX123 on July 30, 2017, 10:06:27 am
If you really want to cheat just download Sniper_Simo+GTTClan mod menu for custom maps. I use it to test my maps. It works great.
Post by: DarknessSoldier on July 30, 2017, 09:07:43 pm
This usually means they have put in measures to disable these kind of commands for a pure experience, and unless you remove the measures yourself by getting into the map's files, you won't be able to use these commands.

Using these commands completely kills the reason for zombies, the design of these maps are made completely irrelevant when you do that.

Honestly unless you're developing the map yourself, or are doing tests for the developer (and even then) I just recommend play it properly and don't use cheats man.

The reason I use cheats is just WaW Zombies is too difficult for me but I guess I will start playing them properly more often.

Also, the cheats were avalible before, but then they weren't.  :poker:

Double Post Merge: July 30, 2017, 09:08:12 pm
If you really want to cheat just download Sniper_Simo+GTTClan mod menu for custom maps. I use it to test my maps. It works great.

Thanks! I'll try it out  :)
Post by: RadimaX on July 30, 2017, 09:15:25 pm
what is your steam profile so we can report cheats?  :please:
Post by: RayGuNNXXX123 on July 31, 2017, 04:59:51 am
lol