UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: isammyxd on July 27, 2017, 08:14:20 pm

Title: Porting W@W weapons to BO3
Post by: isammyxd on July 27, 2017, 08:14:20 pm
Hello All,
                                      I have ported a few guns from BO2 thanks to Azsry for his tutorial and excellent help. Also W@W is a Treyarch game so I thought it would be the same steps as porting a BO2 weapon and wanted to say I get W@W xmodels by using Tom's Xmodel utils program and I get Tanims from W@W with Tom's xanim Extractor then I do what is needed to create the viewmodel, worldmodel and full model in Maya and base ETC all models show in Maya and when I drag in any Tanims for W@W such as Reloading Idling they all play in Maya perfectly but when I fish with APE and things after woods I get the weapon in game the players arms are all over the place (so basicly none of the anims worked for me and I don't think the viewmodel did) I can't tell as couldn't see it because arms were all over the screen. Has anyone seen a tutorial on the internet for porting W@W weapons into BO3 I haven't and I've searched I wonder why nobody has done a tut on it but if anyone has found a tut please can you link me one or help me out some how.
Much appreciated ALL.