UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: DeletedUser on July 26, 2017, 06:24:14 pm

Title: How to play with both LanFix ?
Post by: DeletedUser on July 26, 2017, 06:24:14 pm
Hey,

So my friend and I enjoyed many non-T4M maps but now as we saw great maps such as Oil Rig or Alcatraz we want to play them.

The solo mode and T4M works perfectly.
But, whenever we try to play with LanFix (both) with T4M or not, it just disconnect my friend at the end of the loadscreen without any error.

Can someone help us please ? Thanks in advance.

PS : We have the same game and LanFix.exe
Title: Re: How to play with both LanFix ?
Post by: RayGuNNXXX123 on July 31, 2017, 02:55:56 pm
Damn that's weird never had that problem with my friends. Can you try to uninstall waw and install again? Maybe download t4m again?
Post by: DeletedUser on July 31, 2017, 04:10:41 pm
I already did these steps, the only thing is that we can't play with both LanFix but when he run LanFix and I the normal game it works (as I'm hosting)
Post by: AllMoDs on August 03, 2017, 04:14:15 am
i had same prob the only fix i found was to portfoword waw ports to my pcs ip or dmz my pcs ip
Post by: DeletedUser on August 03, 2017, 06:26:02 am
Tunngle shows i'm open ports and also we can plau when I'm not on LanFix but i'll try thanks
Post by: AllMoDs on August 03, 2017, 06:35:31 am
Tunngle shows i'm open ports and also we can plau when I'm not on LanFix but i'll try thanks
if your on tunggle t4m don't work coop only on steam if you find a way to fix on tunggle pm me how
Post by: DeletedUser on August 03, 2017, 06:37:55 am
Yeah but 15€ is way too much  :(
Thanks anyway
Post by: DeletedUser on August 15, 2017, 01:24:15 pm
I bought the game but we still can't play any help please ?