UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: isaacscott2005 on July 23, 2017, 09:10:23 am

Title: Zoning Issues
Post by: isaacscott2005 on July 23, 2017, 09:10:23 am
Right, I'm sure there are a lot of questions about this, but I can't seem to find a solid answer for my problem.

I'm having problems with zoning. I have two zones, start_zone and zone1, and the start_zone zombies work fine, they can walk around in both zones perfectly. But, the riser that I have behind a window without barriers will not spawn.
I have a hole in the wall, with pathnodes leading up to the wall hop prefab, and a zombie behind the pathnodes and the struct for the riser next to it. It will not spawn, the only zombies that spawn are the start_zone zombies. Has anyone got any solutions for my problem? Thanks  :)
Title: Re: Zoning Issues
Post by: EmpGeneral on July 23, 2017, 03:52:06 pm
Make sure zones are not touching and that you added "zone1" to the script. Also check if your trigger has the script_flag for the zone to activate
Title: Re: Zoning Issues
Post by: isaacscott2005 on July 23, 2017, 04:56:18 pm
Thank you, and now the zone1 is working. But now, I created a third zone with a zombie riser coming through a window without any barricades and it won't spawn. Instead, when I'm in zone2 at the start of a round, the rounds just skip until I exit the zone. Again, I can't find a solid answer. Any suggestions? Thanks :)