UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: Koraji on July 03, 2017, 06:41:52 pm

Title: Issues getting perk lighting to work.
Post by: Koraji on July 03, 2017, 06:41:52 pm
To start, I've done what most guides tell you to do. Enter prefab> select all lights> Turn lightingstate1 & lightingstate2 true, and 3&4 remain false. (i've also tried all true just because). And saving when I leave prefab. This does not work if I compile the lighting in radiant and view it in the game window (with the F6-F8 lighting modes and in the F9 gameview mode). I've also compiled it normally (compile+lighting+link) and ran the map normally and it still didn't show in the actual game, with or without power. There was a specific guide that had a snippet of code for the .gsc file in scripts>zm folder, but it doesn't work with or without the function, and with or without power being turned on.

As a final note, I did this on a fresh tutorial template to remove any variables I may have added in my current project, and still nothing worked.

Any ideas? As no guide or reference material seems to aknowledge any such issues(other than with machines like stamina-up, but I'm talking about the 4 basic perks).

Double Post Merge: July 03, 2017, 07:15:08 pm
I dont seem to be able to edit my own post, but I have solved the issue. The default ssj1 for the sun_volume is Default_day, this doesn't seem to support chaning lighting states. Changing it to zm_factory has solved this issue for me.
Title: Re: Issues getting perk lighting to work.
Post by: All0utWar on July 09, 2017, 11:16:22 pm
Just because the ssi was default_day doesn't mean you can't switch states. As long as you have two ssi's enabled then you can switch between them with scripts.