UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: Eggies on June 29, 2017, 03:53:17 am

Title: Very Little Textures
Post by: Eggies on June 29, 2017, 03:53:17 am
Hey everyone! Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.  I can't seem to find any door textures in the "Texture" window.   In addition, I just seem to have a lot less textures to work with overall as opposed to CoD:WaW.  I set it to "Usage: Door" and "All" at the top of the Textures window.  However, nothing shows up.  The only way I could get a door is by going to script > models and using one of the very limited door models there.  Is there a way I can get more textures besides importing? If I buy DLC zombie maps do I get more textures? Or am I just stupid?  ???
Title: Re: Very Little Textures
Post by: Wolfilms on June 29, 2017, 10:45:53 pm
Do you have the additional assets downloaded? If not, It is a very large download, but here are the steps to download it.

In steam find the Black ops 3 Mod Tools -> right click on the tools in steam -> click "properties" -> find the DLC tab and click it -> and install the additional assets
Post by: RadimaX on June 29, 2017, 11:19:39 pm
press CTRL+A to show all textures
Post by: Eggies on June 30, 2017, 01:49:00 am
Thanks, I downloaded the additional assets.  However, just to make sure, are the additional assets and custom importing all the ways to get more textures? Does downloading the DLC give you more?

EDIT: Also, I assume most doors come from models right?
Post by: Wolfilms on June 30, 2017, 02:20:10 am
No, you will not get more assets from the DLC. I would also assume that most doors are models