UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: kingkillertank on June 27, 2017, 07:56:26 pm

Title: NEED URGENT HELP
Post by: kingkillertank on June 27, 2017, 07:56:26 pm
I have just started using Bo3 modtools recently and i started to make maps. When i came back to carry on with my game i pressed compile/light/link and i get this error: There were 2 warnings and 1 error.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
Warnings:
^3Failed to open file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\/share/raw/maps/zm/zm_idk.led
gfx_map:maps/zm/zm_idk.d3dbsp

Errors:
^1ERROR: Could not open 'scripts/zm/zm_usermap.gsc'

Arguments passed to linker:
-language english -modsource zm_idk

==================================================

^1#using scripts\zm\zm_usermap;
^1----------------------------^
^1ERR(83) scripts/zm/zm_idk.gsc (53,29) : Compiler Internal Error : Compile error processing "using" file - file not found : scripts/zm/zm_usermap.gsc

Hope anyone can help because i cant do anything at the moment.
Title: Re: NEED URGENT HELP
Post by: Archaicvirus on June 29, 2017, 06:30:36 am
From the error on top it looks like you haven't built lighting within radiant. Click the yellow lightning bolt icon, then you need to do file>lighting export, when that's done save, close radiant then compile light & link again. The bottom error is saying "zm_usermap.gsc" file not found. zm_usermap is a default script, so it should be located within root>share>raw>scripts>zm. I'm not sure why it's throwing that error, unless you are missing that file.
Post by: kingkillertank on June 30, 2017, 10:58:41 pm
Tried that but still didn't work. Do you know any other fixes?
 :'( :'(
Post by: Archaicvirus on July 01, 2017, 11:49:37 pm
Tried that but still didn't work. Do you know any other fixes?
 :'( :'(

https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,14890.0.html