UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: LuigiTheSayajin on June 23, 2017, 08:29:22 pm

Title: Element 115 Meteor?
Post by: LuigiTheSayajin on June 23, 2017, 08:29:22 pm
I searched a little in the asset viewer for the xmodel of the element 115 meteor that can be found at shi no numa but i found nothing. If someone knows about a 115 rock xmodel in the modtools could somebody post the xmodelname or if it doesn't exist could someone give me a link to a custom 115 rock model if sth. like this exists? Help would be apreciated :)

Best regards

LuigiTheSayajin

Title: Re: Element 115 Meteor?
Post by: codmoddd1234 on June 24, 2017, 10:02:59 am
Not sure of the xmodel but the material is called " makin_trim_wood_burned1". And it has the meteor fa playing around it.

Export any rock .xmodel_export with tom xmodel utils. Rename it. Change the texture name near the bottom of the file in notepad. In asset manager make and save a gdt for the new xmodel then convert the model.
Post by: JV on June 24, 2017, 03:19:02 pm
You can just use two patches and create one yourself, works fine.
Just apply the " makin_trim_wood_burned1" texture to it and you got yourself a meteor.
Post by: LuigiTheSayajin on June 25, 2017, 08:50:40 am
Nice. Never knew about that the burned trim from makin is the actual texture for the rock. Treyarch was lazy for zombiemode in waw. :P
Thanks for the advice. :)

Best regards.

LuigiTheSayajin