UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: joshuaaleyhandro on June 12, 2017, 03:13:58 pm

Title: cooperative button didn't work, help!
Post by: joshuaaleyhandro on June 12, 2017, 03:13:58 pm
hey guys, it seems i can't click the cooperative button on the main menu ugx standalone mod based maps
i have LAN FIXED version
( for example , hogwarts map )

please , i need help.
Title: Re: cooperative button didn't work, help!
Post by: LuigiTheSayajin on June 15, 2017, 08:55:51 pm
The coop button at ugx mod 1.1 works only if you have an online profile. So if you are offline or you have a pirated version of waw, you can't play any ugx mod 1.1 based maps in coop except the newest version of UGX Requiem
Post by: CloudX99 on August 02, 2017, 07:28:32 am
hi i was making custom map with ugx standalone 1.1 for my lan party but the coop button is not  working iam using cod waw 1.7 lan fixed i don`t have online profile please help :'( :'( :'( :'(
Post by: lolelel12334 on August 02, 2017, 11:59:24 pm
hi i was making custom map with ugx standalone 1.1 for my lan party but the coop button is not  working iam using cod waw 1.7 lan fixed i don`t have online profile please help :'( :'( :'( :'(

"The coop button at ugx mod 1.1 works only if you have an online profile. So if you are offline or you have a pirated version of waw, you can't play any ugx mod 1.1 based maps in coop except the newest version of UGX Requiem"
Post by: RayGuNNXXX123 on August 05, 2017, 10:39:12 pm
The game only costs 20 you know. ;)
Post by: RexNworld on August 24, 2017, 03:49:40 pm
hey i m fixed ugx mod 1.1 co-op button for offline lan user ..anyone need help??
but i m new and anyone plzz help me how to upload my map on ugx site??