UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: MrFuhQue on June 05, 2017, 04:03:41 pm

Title: Perk Power Grid
Post by: MrFuhQue on June 05, 2017, 04:03:41 pm
I have tried Google searching, scanning zombie modding, and ugx mod, and perhaps I just missed it, but I cannot find out how to link sniperbolts power switch, to the sniperbolts perk machines. I saw a post that says you just need to place a power switch, and the perk machines will automatically require the power. However, I have tried that and it doesnt work. In radiant, i also made the power switch target the perk machine, thinking that would help, however, I have not been successful.

Im looking for either a post that explains it, or a tutorial, or just a user who can help me.
Title: Re: Perk Power Grid
Post by: MrFuhQue on June 10, 2017, 06:46:25 pm
Hey. So, I ended up doing testing and realized that it works, with all perks except quick revive, which happened to be the perk I was testing with. I couldn't close or delete the post myself. However, my issue is resolved.
Post by: cristian_morales on June 18, 2017, 12:54:13 am
Don't know what you mean about perk power grid.
Post by: MrFuhQue on June 18, 2017, 02:09:58 am
I was trying to link the power switch to my perks and lights. I got the perk machines working, now I need to figure out how to link the lights to the power switch.