UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Topic started by: Megadeth9811 on May 23, 2017, 05:39:43 pm

Title: Mod Tools Update Stops At 65.0 MB of 68.6 MB
Post by: Megadeth9811 on May 23, 2017, 05:39:43 pm
I cannot get my Mod Tools to update because it quits at 65.0 MB every time I try to download it.

How can I fix this?
Title: Re: Mod Tools Update Stops At 65.0 MB of 68.6 MB
Post by: tdhadvocate on May 24, 2017, 01:32:45 am
I had this issue as well. I am not sure if you were able to resolve this or not. What I had to do was cancel the update then close and reopen Steam before manually asking for it to update. Now, I have been getting an error when compiling maps. Have not been able to determine a fix for the error. Hope this helps.
Post by: Megadeth9811 on May 24, 2017, 04:36:49 am
I had this issue as well. I am not sure if you were able to resolve this or not. What I had to do was cancel the update then close and reopen Steam before manually asking for it to update. Now, I have been getting an error when compiling maps. Have not been able to determine a fix for the error. Hope this helps.

You need to use MAKECENTS' Mod Launcher instead. Using that fixed my compiles.
Post by: Gawren on May 24, 2017, 05:57:56 am

I get the compiling maps error too. If I figure out a fix I'll let you know.