UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Downloadable Items for Mappers => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Models => Topic started by: muffinmuncher115 on May 06, 2017, 06:52:28 pm

Title: All "Five Models" [Dead links]
Post by: muffinmuncher115 on May 06, 2017, 06:52:28 pm
---Black Ops 1 "Five" Model Pack---
By MuffinMuncher115

This pack includes all models and LODS from the "Five" map from Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Any models that included joints (Weapons, Zombie Models) have not been included because they are difficult to work with.

These models do not contain collmaps because I don't know how to make them and I don't think its possible to port them. A clip brush will fix this however.

I remade all of the normal maps for all textures because all of the ones that I ported were broken. If there are any issues with the normal maps for any models, let me know.

I also have added the prefix "bo1_" to all models to make searching for them easier.

INSTALLATION:
Drag the "model_export","texture_assets" and "source_data" folders into your root Black Ops 3 Directory. The root directory is usually located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III"

The models should be ready to use inside of Radiant now.

CREDITS:
Please add me to the credits of your map if you use these models as I have put a lot of effort into this and I would greatly appreciate credit.

Also, you must credit Activision/Treyarch if you use these models because they are the legal owners.

Credit also goes to tom_bmx for Lime.

Modme thread located here: http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=1371 (http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=1371)

Google Drive:
drive.google.com

Dropbox Mirror:
www.dropbox.com

Title: Re: All "Five Models"
Post by: Sidzzz on May 06, 2017, 08:04:08 pm
Please properly include information in this post itself.
Post by: ColdShrimp2 on May 06, 2017, 08:51:18 pm
Please properly include information in this post itself.

It's models, what information do you need?
Post by: Sidzzz on May 06, 2017, 09:25:28 pm
It's models, what information do you need?

Hello, here is a pack I made of all models from the map "Five".

For full info, visit the Mod Me page: Link Omitted by Moderator

Did you not read the actual post at all? It was the OP who included that and decided to add additional info through an external link. My response was simply asking him to include that info here properly. Please don't make such pointless comments in the future, especially when the circumstances don't even come close to concerning you.
Post by: muffinmuncher115 on May 06, 2017, 10:36:57 pm
Alright sorry about that, I fixed it.
Post by: Wolf_Silver on May 09, 2017, 04:27:46 pm
Thanks man: i was at try ton convert all xmodels from BO1 an COD5 zombie actually ^^
Post by: Twachx on June 17, 2017, 05:26:19 pm
Thanks man nice post !  :D
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on September 13, 2022, 12:33:06 am
Dead Links :'(
Post by: smasher248 on September 14, 2022, 08:37:45 am
Dead Links :'(
It's a five year old post, from a user that hasn't been active in  four.