UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Zombie Maps => Topic started by: nickst98 on May 05, 2017, 04:54:24 am

Title: ZAsylum [WIP]
Post by: nickst98 on May 05, 2017, 04:54:24 am
                                                                                                          ZASYLUM

ZAsylum is a project i've been working on slowly over the course of a few years ever since i finished fallout assault center. I have recently started working on it more often and think i have enough content for a wip now.

ZAsylum is based heavily off of the Asylum mp and zm maps, with my own imagination. This map is intended to be of a classic style and will likely not contain many mods such as modern or future weapons, will however contain some to all perks up through bo3 zombies. If you have any suggestions/questions please feel free to message me or comment. Here is a quick video to show my progress so far.

Random image to allow me to post.
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi66.tinypic.com%2F2ilzxvq.jpg&hash=7c221dd32f7918fa6746264dd69b51da862b8396)
Title: Re: ZAsylum [WIP]
Post by: Huruman on May 05, 2017, 08:23:11 am
Nice! Interesting project!

I would like to see more in-game images  :)

Spoiler: click to open...
I am not a fan of lighting exteriors with white lights... Are you using some worldspawn settings?
Post by: fer28296 on May 05, 2017, 09:24:03 am
Hey man cant PM people yet but i would like to help you out with this project, i used to map in the days of CoD 2, pm if you are interested  :)
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on May 05, 2017, 12:42:29 pm
I'm a fan of Fallout Assault Center, so I have no doubt this'll be a great map. A very interesting theme, too: I've never seen anyone do a version of Verruckt based the MP map, gives an alternate timeline kind of vibe. Excited to see more!
Post by: nickst98 on May 05, 2017, 03:51:54 pm
Nice! Interesting project!

I would like to see more in-game images  :)

Spoiler: click to open...
I am not a fan of lighting exteriors with white lights... Are you using some worldspawn settings?

Thanks! I have never been the best at lighting, that's one of my goals for this project is to improve In that skill, a lot of the lights are just placeholders.

Double Post Merge: May 05, 2017, 03:59:38 pm
I'm a fan of Fallout Assault Center, so I have no doubt this'll be a great map. A very interesting theme, too: I've never seen anyone do a version of Verruckt based the MP map, gives an alternate timeline kind of vibe. Excited to see more!

Thanks, i've always liked the mp map better myself.
Post by: smasher248 on May 05, 2017, 04:04:39 pm

https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3027.0
Post by: nickst98 on May 05, 2017, 04:10:10 pm
https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3027.0

Interesting looking map. cool idea making it modern themed.
Post by: HitmanVere on May 05, 2017, 06:38:50 pm
Eyyy, Nickst, good to see you returning from inactive users. Always nice to see old timers coming back to modding. While I don't like WaW that much anymore due to BO1/3 tools being out, I tend to time to time come back, if there are quality maps being worked on. Hopefully this is one of them :D
Post by: nickst98 on May 05, 2017, 07:22:47 pm
Eyyy, Nickst, good to see you returning from inactive users. Always nice to see old timers coming back to modding. While I don't like WaW that much anymore due to BO1/3 tools being out, I tend to time to time come back, if there are quality maps being worked on. Hopefully this is one of them :D

Seems alot of the old timers have gone, i havent seen trem around either. If you are interested in playing the beta whenever that comes around let me know.
Post by: HitmanVere on May 05, 2017, 07:51:46 pm
Seems alot of the old timers have gone, i havent seen trem around either. If you are interested in playing the beta whenever that comes around let me know.

Sure, hit me up when it is time. Hopefully I am available then, hehe
Post by: DeletedUser on May 20, 2017, 08:26:53 am
I would be glad to test this map OP :)
Post by: Sidzzz on May 20, 2017, 03:05:34 pm
I would be glad to test this map OP :)

Please don't openly reply to the thread to request beta access. If needed, the OP can use the integrated Beta Access feature. And if it's active, you can request by clicking the Request Beta Access button if it's available.
Post by: nickst98 on May 20, 2017, 09:14:40 pm
Yes I'm still actively working on this. I will pick people for beta who I see around enough that I think they will help.
Post by: DeletedUser on May 21, 2017, 12:16:42 pm
Thanks Sidzzz I didn't know it sorry about it