UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Topic started by: cinnober on April 30, 2017, 10:31:40 pm

Title: First time run of mod tools / test map..alot is missing /not working ??
Post by: cinnober on April 30, 2017, 10:31:40 pm
So I´ve finally got a pc that could run the mod tools,but when I create a test map,a lot things is missing or wrong.

Here´s a list so far:
No sounds from the perk or Pack´n´punch machines ?
The zombies float a little above the ground when there walking?
When I rebuild the window boards,the screen starts to shake,flip around and making me dizzy until the boards are placed?
There´s the FETCH ME THEIR SOULS sound when dog round appear..but no dogs ever appears.?
No skybox (it´s all black around) ?
Some textures missing ?
Maybe other sounds missing ?

BO3 and modtools are fully updated.
Does some files miss or is there a special way to start up for the first time ??

:-\

Double Post Merge: May 01, 2017, 03:45:27 pm
So no one else have experienced these errors by first time run ?
Every one has a flawless perfect mod tool running first time ??

You lucky guys....
I´ve seen somthing changing regional settings to periods for missing sounds, but I can´t select periods..only commas

:'(
Title: Re: First time run of mod tools / test map..alot is missing /not working ??
Post by: worstgabena on May 11, 2017, 03:16:19 am
Everything sound related is normal.

The zombies not walking on the ground part is a weird glitch I got once, try making sure your sky box related brushes are in the original order they were when you made the map and not overlapping. If you cant get it back, just delete your current map (you can copy paste whatever you already made or prefab it) and make a new one.

I'm not sure about the screen glitches with barriers, but if walls and whatnot are disappearing, just make sure there's a path that light can pass through the area where the player is.

Textures can be a bit screwy, very few textures don't work, but those are the textures on some models, but those will most probably go unnoticed.

Fix for the dog thing, this is normal: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/BO3+%7C+Adding+Dog+Spawners+or+Disabling+Dog+Rounds
Title: Re: First time run of mod tools / test map..alot is missing /not working ??
Post by: cinnober on May 11, 2017, 04:21:48 am
Thx but I have figured it out. It was the change regional settings problem(change , to . ) that caused most of the problems. The sounds for perks have I found a tutorial on youtube. So everything seems to work right now.