UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: EmpGeneral on April 30, 2017, 06:39:20 pm

Title: Unable to run the map on developer mode
Post by: EmpGeneral on April 30, 2017, 06:39:20 pm
HI guys,it's me again.So as the title suggest,I'm having problems to run the game on developer mode.Whenever I set to developer 1 and/or run the map with "devmap nazi_zombie_mapname" the game freezes on the loading screen and it stop responding.Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks in advance
Title: Re: Unable to run the map on developer mode
Post by: BluntStuffy on April 30, 2017, 06:54:35 pm
try also enabling 'logfile 2' and after the game froze, look in your \mods\mapname\ folder for a file called 'console.log'. Open that with notepad, and look through the bottom part to see if any error's or w/e are in there
Post by: EmpGeneral on May 01, 2017, 07:18:36 pm
Thanks Blunt

This is my console.log file:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7x4sya94a496774/console.log (http://www.mediafire.com/file/7x4sya94a496774/console.log)
Post by: BluntStuffy on May 01, 2017, 08:01:58 pm
Try and comment out the call to the origins-hud script and see if it works then
Post by: EmpGeneral on May 03, 2017, 03:36:40 pm
Try and comment out the call to the origins-hud script and see if it works then

Tried it and didn't work.But the hud is not the problem because this happens on every map that I compile(even the tutorial from Sniperbolt).Could this be a issue with my computer?
Post by: BluntStuffy on May 03, 2017, 06:37:50 pm
Tried it and didn't work.But the hud is not the problem because this happens on every map that I compile(even the tutorial from Sniperbolt).Could this be a issue with my computer?

Seems unlikely, no map useally runs in developer without fixing errors first. Not even a 'stock' map. It should not freeze without giving any error's though..
Could you get a logfile from a map straight from the scriptplacer that is freezing?
Post by: EmpGeneral on May 04, 2017, 07:21:24 pm
Seems unlikely, no map useally runs in developer without fixing errors first. Not even a 'stock' map. It should not freeze without giving any error's though..
Could you get a logfile from a map straight from the scriptplacer that is freezing?

Thanks for help Blunt,but I got it fixed right now.The problem was with my backuped map_source folder,I deleted it(saving my  map of course)and installed the ones that comes with the Mod tools and got it working.Again thanks for the attention!