UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: BluntStuffy on April 14, 2017, 09:16:41 pm

Title: [RELEASE] Realism Mod 3.0 on NUK370WN
Post by: BluntStuffy on April 14, 2017, 09:16:41 pm
T4M is required to play this mod and any map with this mod on it!

Realism Mod 3.0 On NUK370WN by MikeVLC!  -V1.2-

The Realism Mod allows you to level up your character and unlock new perks and weapons/attachments while you do so! Right now this is the only map featuring this mod, but there will be more maps in the future and your character progress will transfer between maps making this the ultimate zombie-slaying experience!

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs7.postimg.org%2Fdj0l871mj%2Fshot0362.jpg&hash=3031dd58216894cfd0a08133771b97384fc4ff54)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs24.postimg.org%2Fbgp62bbet%2Fshot2.jpg&hash=18545884decf960aa291c16540df03f2cd8dcb00)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs24.postimg.org%2Fvdv3b9u9x%2Fshot4.jpg&hash=c3d316f141c0b8fd012c2fba01ba8187d0d0ced5)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs24.postimg.org%2Fqdxn3bon9%2Fshot5.jpg&hash=e79755e7da98a6542cada6b1a81ec8fcacacdc39)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs7.postimg.org%2Fd8t2oun0b%2Fshot0366.jpg&hash=6da2181970acfcfd76c92c3d15c0493dbcf4b0cb)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs7.postimg.org%2F5esh3gf7f%2Fshot0392.jpg&hash=cdea8e7c7b1e4c25dd59100dc3575461252d1594)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs7.postimg.org%2F5vdopw2yj%2Fshot0460.jpg&hash=0e5dab46d135c9649cea32e02040700820f7c914)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs7.postimg.org%2Fvpnhfo2yj%2Fshot0462.jpg&hash=bd4812b40c1d23493e7e1de238e54471a2289fcc)

You can fully customize the game settings from easy to insane, and turn special features on/off to play the game the way you want to! Choose between 5 different character classes (Medic, Assault, Tank, Breacher & Demolitionist), pick a starting weapon and unlock achievements to earn ways to customize your weapon and or character!

GOOGLE DRIVE:
drive.google.com

MEDIAFIRE:
www.mediafire.com

The mod features about 50 guns, and each weapon has attachments for you to unlock by getting kills with that weapon. Other features of the mod are:
-BO3 panzer soldat
-Juggernauts ( melee and minigun )
-Nova Crawlers
-Special zombies ( Kamikaze and Acid )
-Supply drops ( going from just points to OP special weapons, sentry guns and guard dogs )
-Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane and Realism difficulty ( last two are unlocked by prestiging ). Realism mode has no health regeneration, and plays more like an old fashionate shooter like Doom or Quake.
-Stat tracking: The Zombie Realism Mod 3.0 keeps track of just about every stat you can think of allowing you to know exactly how you are doing at all times. Wanna know how many headshots you got this game, how many times you've hit the mystery box, how many explosive kills you got, perks bought, downs, revives, boss kills, and many more...we keep track of all of it for you.
-Lots of smaller features like a viewmodel ammo-counter for some guns, dual wield guns (sync fire) with 3rd person anims, 4 different grenade types, custom wall buys, bo3 style pause menu, zombies can spawn in gibbed and where WaW models allow it multiple gibbing is possible and lots, lots more!!

For more information and details i suggest looking at Tomikaze's or my youtube channel, or just get playing and find out for yourself!

CREDITS:
Tomikaze – Had the idea for seeing an updated version of the Realism mod get made as well as many of the features that went into it. He also tested the mod once or twice ; )
This whole project would not have been completed without the input and enthousiasm of you! Thanks man!

Mod contributors:

MikeVLC – letting us use NUK37OWN to introduce the mod to the community, being the first one and getting everything working with my horrible instructions! Big thanks!

Treminaor – Huge thanks for a custom version of the UGX installer! As well as scripting help in the past and the use of the UGX-style points HUD.

UGX in general

ElTitoPricus – the player models and viewhands and also responsible for doing 90% of the weapons for this mod. Huge thanks!

MAKECENTS – tons of scripting help/advice and being an awesome and helpful guy in general!

Offthewall – dual wield viewmodel-fx, dual wield Deagle's, some scripting help and helping out with 3rd person animations.

Whippytrout – superhero model, maya/rigging help and again being an incredibly good guy and helpful person in general!

StevieWonder87 – weapons, help and ideas and allowing us to use his map Industrial Estate for the Realism Mod! Also, going through all the pain of adapting the map for us while not even being actively modding (waw) anymore. Thanks dude!

RadimaX – made the custom menu backgrounds.

CHN – made the walking animation script, and again always being willing to help out.

XJimmy33 – testing, ideas and feedback.

DUKIP – Helped with menu scripting.

DTZxPorter and Modme

Aiden, Ray1235 and Scobalula for the Maya 2012 tools.

Zeroy – for the good old scripting reference.

Huruman – worldspawn and vision for NUK370WN.

Tudark – acid-zombie model

Mod testers:

JiffyNoodles & Nathiri – These guys are freakin’ heroes; they have tested so many versions of this mod that I am happy they still wanna talk to me : ) Their feedback was absolutely crucial to the success of this mod.

Rutenguten – mod testing

PSNtoonjuice – mod testing

ZE~Skullcrusher – mod testing

Match-Maker – mod testing

Mann – mod testing

MajorPwnege01 – mod testing

NateTheGreat987 – mod testing

MZslayer11 – mod testing

Conn6orsuper117 – mod testing

Hensot – Mod testing

Mxtxm – mod testing

There are also countless people who have contacted me personally view email and I can’t name them all but they know that they are loved  <3

Title: Re: [RELEASE] Realism Mod 3.0 on NUK370WN
Post by: Nathiri on April 14, 2017, 10:19:34 pm
Glad to have helped.

I dont recall ever talking to you personally though..... :D
Post by: BluntStuffy on April 14, 2017, 10:23:46 pm
Glad to have helped.

I dont recall ever talking to you personally though..... :D

:D That part of the credits list was written from Tom's perspective, i copied that from zommods..  ::)
Post by: Nathiri on April 14, 2017, 10:32:25 pm
:D That part of the credits list was written from Tom's perspective, i copied that from zommods..  ::)

Ah I figured that was tom's writing as well. I hadnt checked ZomMods, and I dont see it in my bookmarks. I must of not rebookmarked it from moving computers...
Post by: c.h.n on April 14, 2017, 10:43:21 pm
congratulations dude.  :nyan:
Post by: noah21n on April 15, 2017, 12:27:32 am
My game seems to crash on the Activision loading screen whenever I try to start it up... Any idea why? I have T4M installed.
Post by: rivadog on April 15, 2017, 01:15:35 am
when I try tp launch the game, the call of duty game just crashes on me. any thoughts please?
Post by: BluntStuffy on April 15, 2017, 06:51:18 am
My game seems to crash on the Activision loading screen whenever I try to start it up... Any idea why? I have T4M installed.

when I try tp launch the game, the call of duty game just crashes on me. any thoughts please

If you have T4m installed and working ( check version nr in the console, should be higher then 2... ) then try lowering your texture settings. Try lowering them to High or even Normal and see if that works,
Post by: ElTitoPricus on April 15, 2017, 07:38:20 am
Congrats on the release ;)
Post by: Element115 on April 15, 2017, 08:55:35 am
Great job man really brings the ultimate gaming experience to another level. This map is a great version of nuketown, one of the best ones on world at war that I've seen that's for sure. I love how you added much more to it then the original nuketown, and the weapons are amazing. I played for about a hour and a half and ranked up some, tested a few things out, for the most part everything works fine and the map has a lot of reply ability with all the cool features added. I'll definitely be playing this one again, great job much respect. :)
Post by: JiffyNoodles on April 15, 2017, 03:01:58 pm
Glad to have been of service.
Post by: rampage199731 on April 16, 2017, 12:41:54 am
NICE job but isnt working . is crashing when i launch bad post.
Post by: Tone1889 on April 16, 2017, 04:18:30 pm
It doesn't work for me plz help
 :'(
Post by: Element115 on April 16, 2017, 06:32:37 pm
Yea just wanted to update that this map works fine for me on solo, but i have my texture settings lowered. However, when i try to host a lobby with my friend it always crashes for him and gives me a script error which i usually don't get when launching it solo. I was gone try telling him lower his settings and see if that works, but for the most part the map is good it just has a few problems with crashing people games. If this could be fixed this map would be one of my favorites, has a lot of things that makes me want to replay it.

Please fix for us  :-[
Post by: BluntStuffy on April 16, 2017, 11:33:38 pm
NICE job but isnt working . is crashing when i launch bad post.

It doesn't work for me plz help

Install T4m, and/or lower your texture settings......

Yea just wanted to update that this map works fine for me on solo, but i have my texture settings lowered. However, when i try to host a lobby with my friend it always crashes for him and gives me a script error which i usually don't get when launching it solo.

That's WaW for you, specially big maps/mods have trouble loading sometimes. Just try a few times it will work. ( trying to connect a steam-version with a disc-version may cause problems, but that's on t4m's end and nothing i can do about that ).

There's nothing to fix, please read the actual posts before you start saying stuff like 'bad post' and 'isn't working'. all this info is allready in this topic or the T4M topic....
Post by: POUNDED on April 16, 2017, 11:38:14 pm
What is the name of the map to launch the map with the console? Pls
Post by: BluntStuffy on April 17, 2017, 04:35:36 pm
What is the name of the map to launch the map with the console? Pls

/map rmod

But dont come complaining here when things get messed up because you used cheats.
Cheating will most likely fuck up your stats sooner or later..
Post by: BluntStuffy on April 18, 2017, 08:52:08 pm
Links updated to (final) version 1.2.
Fixed 'Death Hawk' and 'Scorched Earth' special weapons, and game not ending after completing the EE as well as a handfull of smaller things.
Post by: DatOneOtaku on April 19, 2017, 12:43:40 am
The game just says "Loading. . . " and never begins. Anyone know why? I put it on lowest possible settings to test it, but even then, it never finishes loading. I have tried to reinstall the map, but it changed nothing.

It doesnt give me the settings options show in the screenshot
Post by: tomikaze on April 19, 2017, 01:26:53 am
The game just says "Loading. . . " and never begins. Anyone know why? I put it on lowest possible settings to test it, but even then, it never finishes loading. I have tried to reinstall the map, but it changed nothing.

It doesnt give me the settings options show in the screenshot
Do you have a T4M installed? Do you have either a Steam copy or a lanfixed disk copy of WAW?
Post by: DatOneOtaku on April 20, 2017, 10:51:09 pm
Do you have a T4M installed? Do you have either a Steam copy or a lanfixed disk copy of WAW?

I have T4M installed and have always been able to play the original NUK370WN without any issues. My version is also the one on steam.

EDIT:

I found the issue. I usually rename maps accordingly, so it seemed to have broke every time i renamed it. It probably couldn't link needed files. After changing the name back, it worked fine. I've never had a problem with the renaming though
Post by: tyrael75 on April 21, 2017, 11:59:57 am
Alright so I found a bug that's rather.. abusable, I picked up the x-bow crate then a random weapon drop appeared, I picked that up thinking it'd wipe the x-bow instead it overwrites it, replaces it and then spams your screen with a dvar warning about being unable to write the weapon, then from there you can pick up box weapons essentially being able to achieve an arsenal of weapons (of course only the first two w/o backpack being upgradable), I picked up another weapon crate thinking it'd fix it when I changed weapons but nope.
Post by: Jeffycry on April 21, 2017, 12:58:18 pm
looks insane!
Post by: jjoel2002 on April 23, 2017, 01:57:31 pm
when I try tp launch the game, the call of duty game just crashes on me. any thoughts please?

When it crashes just start it up again then it will work.
Post by: adamrocks130 on April 24, 2017, 06:18:34 pm
Love the map, but completely clueless about the small machines outside the map, I've found 4, but idk what to do about them XD
Post by: goanna678 on April 25, 2017, 02:56:20 am
can you add all the waw zombie maps?
(nacht, vurrukt, shi no, der reise)
Post by: Jeffycry on April 27, 2017, 01:37:24 pm
right now my codwaw keeps crashing when trying to launch the map, but it worked before.
i get this non-fatal errors:

T4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_190
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_190T4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_127
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_127T4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/wall_hop
animscripts/traverse/wall_hopT4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/wall_dive
animscripts/traverse/wall_diveT4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/jump_over_high_wall
animscripts/traverse/jump_over_high_wallT4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/traverse_jump_up_222
animscripts/traverse/traverse_jump_up_222T4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/traverse_maldito_salto
animscripts/traverse/traverse_maldito_saltoT4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/traverse_salto_valla
animscripts/traverse/traverse_salto_vallaT4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_40
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_40T4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/traverse_salto_camion
animscripts/traverse/traverse_salto_camionT4-SP (r45)
 - R_Cinematic_BeginLostDevice()...
T4-S

Unhandled exception caught
Post by: tomikaze on April 27, 2017, 05:14:19 pm
can you add all the waw zombie maps?
(nacht, vurrukt, shi no, der reise)
From what I understand the only way that can happen is if someone remakes them from the ground up and adds this mod to it. Personally, I'd like to see the new Realism mod on Der Riese but the others I don't have much love for.
Post by: Sidzzz on April 27, 2017, 05:25:52 pm
From what I understand the only way that can happen is if someone remakes them from the ground up and adds this mod to it. Personally, I'd like to see the new Realism mod on Der Riese but the others I don't have much love for.

Considering the fact that this mod requires T4M to work on any custom map, it's highly unlikely you would be able to apply it on Der Riese :alone:
Post by: BluntStuffy on April 27, 2017, 05:39:26 pm
Considering the fact that this mod requires T4M to work on any custom map, it's highly unlikely you would be able to apply it on Der Riese :alone:

Why? T4m doesn't require the map to be compiled with it, you just need to launch WaW with T4m installed and it applies to Der Riese as well.

From what I understand the only way that can happen is if someone remakes them from the ground up and adds this mod to it. Personally, I'd like to see the new Realism mod on Der Riese but the others I don't have much love for

A lot of the mod might be possible to apply, a few features might need to be disabled. Main concern is the weapon limit, wich doesn't seem to be as high as was first stated when T4m released and playing this version of the mod with stock waw weapons is pointless since it wont save those stats etc

Double Post Merge: April 27, 2017, 05:50:19 pm
right now my codwaw keeps crashing when trying to launch the map, but it worked before.
i get this non-fatal errors:

T4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_190
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_190T4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_127
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_127T4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/wall_hop
animscripts/traverse/wall_hopT4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/wall_dive
animscripts/traverse/wall_diveT4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/jump_over_high_wall
animscripts/traverse/jump_over_high_wallT4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/traverse_jump_up_222
animscripts/traverse/traverse_jump_up_222T4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/traverse_maldito_salto
animscripts/traverse/traverse_maldito_saltoT4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/traverse_salto_valla
animscripts/traverse/traverse_salto_vallaT4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_40
animscripts/traverse/zombie_jump_down_40T4-SP (r45)
animscripts/traverse/traverse_salto_camion
animscripts/traverse/traverse_salto_camionT4-SP (r45)
 - R_Cinematic_BeginLostDevice()...
T4-S

Unhandled exception caught

Check if your texture setting havent reset somehow, and are back on automatic or very high. Happened to me in the past they got reset somehow without me touching them.
Otherwise check your appdata\mods\ folder for loose files
Post by: Jeffycry on April 27, 2017, 07:03:46 pm
i set my texture settings to normal and it now works!
thank you for the help!

the mod is really fun and well designed!
Post by: tomikaze on April 27, 2017, 07:11:33 pm
i set my texture settings to normal and it now works!
thank you for the help!

the mod is really fun and well designed!
Thanks for sticking with it. Blunt has done an awesome job getting all the features to play nice with each other but it still takes a little work on the player's end to get it to load sometimes : )
Stay tuned for MOOOOOORE!
Post by: CF51 on April 28, 2017, 11:48:28 pm
This looks really cool and flame me if you want, but i like it just like the loadout system for Ghost extinction. Problem is, when i load the map and try to get in, the loadout screen is all glitched and it lags really badly. On top of that, when I try to log into the actual map itself after picking my weapon and character class, the framerate drops quite a bit and the entire top of the gun is not there. I can shoot, but I have no iron sights. Is this an installation problem on my part, or did I just forget something? Please help.  :'(
Post by: hmnaiGamer on April 29, 2017, 08:49:28 am
We Need Parks i can't live without them...
Post by: tomalo21 on May 29, 2017, 04:48:41 am
When I launch it, after the activision loading screen it just has every single overlay showing and my game freezes, by every overlay i mean EVERY single one like, weapons stats, class choice, difficulty etc.
Post by: asus891110 on May 29, 2017, 06:35:01 pm
MikeVLC I see you forgot to help me :( no problem
Post by: xOzonexx on June 02, 2017, 03:01:41 am
Still Waiting for Juggernogg
Post by: BluntStuffy on June 02, 2017, 01:58:48 pm
You missed something then. All perks are in, and always have been, in the MOD. Jugg is called body armor and you buy it through the ingame menus.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on June 02, 2017, 05:23:11 pm
Still Waiting for Juggernogg
Post by: zombiekiller15 on June 04, 2017, 02:09:08 am
i have a problem when trying to play this map. I have both the file, and the T4M downloaded, but when i start the game, and click mods, its not showing up. anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Post by: zombiekiller15 on June 04, 2017, 02:18:41 am
I have a problem when trying to start the map. When the map is trying to load, during mid load the screen turns black, and then after the while, an error message pops us saying "MAX_PRECACHE_ENTRIES exceeded." Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Post by: CannedSniper on June 04, 2017, 05:36:28 pm
Big issue! if you have a special weapon from a special weapon drop and you run into a gun randomize drop you lose the special weapon and if you have backpack you get a 4th weapon and a infinite repeating error loops in your screen "ERROR Cannot add weapon to dvar"

Double Post Merge: June 04, 2017, 05:40:16 pm
Never mind it actually breaks backpack allowing you to have everygun in the game since every weapon you get from the drops and boxes and the wall stacks

And it also breaks Cryo shots as well since you can't use the ammo

*Am still going lol*

It removes any future special weapon drop upgrade levels aswell
so all spec weapon drops get broken by the glitch

Double Post Merge: June 05, 2017, 04:11:05 pm
If you got the deathproof skin and use it in coop if you down and bleed out once you respawn you lose the skin and have black hands and also are you suppose to keep your loadout on respawn cause I respawned with a sw - 1911
Post by: CannedSniper on June 05, 2017, 06:41:53 pm
Might aswell add on additional reports since apparently I seem to be so good at breaking your mod so.... if you down in coop and bleed out your class becomes useless when you revive someone It seems to turn the sky orange and zombies congregate to some location jeez first fortress now this although solo works wonders apparently.

Also could you maybe add a Known bugs list so people can know whats the current set of bugs to look out for
Post by: tomikaze on June 05, 2017, 07:02:04 pm
Might aswell add on additional reports since apparently I seem to be so good at breaking your mod so....

Also could you maybe add a Known bugs list so people can know whats the current set of bugs to look out for
Thanks for the feedback, we'll look into these. You keep breaking and we'll keep fixing  :D
Post by: Aragon10123 on June 06, 2017, 12:37:13 am
When i try to start it (in coop) it crashes it works on singleplayer.
Post by: CannedSniper on June 06, 2017, 12:35:46 pm
When i try to start it (in coop) it crashes it works on singleplayer.

Yeah Co-op seems to be the most buggiest in this mod 
Post by: HammerBro on June 08, 2017, 03:11:53 pm
Hmm... I have a standard COD WaW Menu :( HELP ME!!! I'll apreicate it! :)
Post by: CannedSniper on June 10, 2017, 06:59:52 am
explain?
Post by: BluntStuffy on June 10, 2017, 07:57:06 am

Install T4m...
Post by: DemonXmusher on June 10, 2017, 11:32:36 am
i don't know whats the problem with my pc , the texture is super broke , even after i try restarting the pc or reinstall the game it still the same , my friend don't have any problem when i try playing coop , but i'm still having texture issue
Post by: Allusion on June 28, 2017, 04:14:37 am
 it crashes on me when i select start map then the activision starts then freezes that crashes i have the t4m and everything
Post by: BluntStuffy on June 28, 2017, 03:31:40 pm
If you have the disc version of waw you need lanfixed.exe to make t4m work.

If you have that lower your texture quality settings to High or even Normal
Post by: eliudjb on June 28, 2017, 08:50:49 pm
Hi @BluntStuffy,

first of all, thanks por this awesome mod. Any chance we can have this in Clinic of Evil or Das Herrenhaus?  :nyan: :nyan:
Post by: Oskarns on June 29, 2017, 08:16:13 pm
 LOVE IT :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Just wanted to know how you get attanchments on your guns? :alone:
Raygun MKII FTW!!!
Like The Design The Wall Weapons It All
Another Thing before im done Where is PAP?
Post by: BluntStuffy on June 30, 2017, 05:53:50 pm
Hi @BluntStuffy,

first of all, thanks por this awesome mod. Any chance we can have this in Clinic of Evil or Das Herrenhaus?  :nyan: :nyan:

At this point it's not possible to put the MOD on a map without making some changes in radiant, so the mappers themselfs need to decide if they want to do that, but i cant just add the mod to any map. In the end i will look into making it so it could function without changes in radiant, but now i'm just foccused on getting this mod and the Greenhouse map done.

For those two maps specific it prob wont happen at all, since they strech waw-limits allready and adding the mod will simply make it go over limits, even t4m.

LOVE IT :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Just wanted to know how you get attanchments on your guns? :alone:
Raygun MKII FTW!!!
Like The Design The Wall Weapons It All
Another Thing before im done Where is PAP?
Thanks!
For attachments and upgrading your gun ( it's not exactly like PaP, more like AW-zombies ) you use your 'player menu'.
Set the key for it once in the INGAME options menu:
(https://s24.postimg.org/7zrxgpdjp/nr_menu_options.jpg)

And then while playing use this menu for attachments/upgrades/perks:
(https://s24.postimg.org/asl50qdw5/ingame_menu.jpg)
Post by: Snake601 on June 30, 2017, 07:51:55 pm
very nice and nice project
keep it up !
Post by: SandyVerse on July 02, 2017, 06:29:43 pm
How the hell do you turn on power?