UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: ColdShrimp2 on March 05, 2017, 06:00:14 pm

Title: Custom Vox
Post by: ColdShrimp2 on March 05, 2017, 06:00:14 pm
I ripped all the voxes from origins to use in my map; but I have not a clue how to add them
Title: Re: Custom Vox
Post by: jiggy22 on March 05, 2017, 07:14:00 pm
Copy the dlc3_vox.csv from your soundaliases folder. Then, rename it to whatever, like "origins_vox.csv" or whatever. Then you'll have to redirect every sound file name to the location where your sounds are located. For example, if one of the original vox lines are located in zombie/vox/player_0/weap_pick_crappy_00.wav (not their exact location, but you know what I mean), you'll have to replace that to where your sounds are, so like origins/player_vox/player_0/weap_pick_crappy.wav for example. Make sure all of your sounds are in your raw/sound folder, as well as your mod/mapname/sound folder. Then check all of your sounds in launcher, reference the soundalias file in your mod.csv, and build it. Hopefully that should work just fine!
Title: Re: Custom Vox
Post by: ColdShrimp2 on March 06, 2017, 01:05:27 am
Copy the dlc3_vox.csv from your soundaliases folder. Then, rename it to whatever, like "origins_vox.csv" or whatever. Then you'll have to redirect every sound file name to the location where your sounds are located. For example, if one of the original vox lines are located in zombie/vox/player_0/weap_pick_crappy_00.wav (not their exact location, but you know what I mean), you'll have to replace that to where your sounds are, so like origins/player_vox/player_0/weap_pick_crappy.wav for example. Make sure all of your sounds are in your raw/sound folder, as well as your mod/mapname/sound folder. Then check all of your sounds in launcher, reference the soundalias file in your mod.csv, and build it. Hopefully that should work just fine!

Thanks! I will try it tomorrow, will it disable the original vox though?