UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: jiggy22 on March 01, 2017, 01:33:52 am

Title: Unhandled Exception Error when adding weapons
Post by: jiggy22 on March 01, 2017, 01:33:52 am
So even though I have T4M installed, whenever I try to add a new weapon to my mod, the map crashes and I receive the "unhandled exception caught" error message. I suspect that this has to do with the weapon, as when I uncheck it in launcher, everything loads just fine. I have 124 weapons in my mod right now, but T4M increases this limit to 320. Is something wrong with T4M itself? Or am I doing something wrong? Or am I just at a dead end with this one? Thanks :)
Title: Re: Unhandled Exception Error when adding weapons
Post by: death_reaper0 on March 01, 2017, 02:04:37 am
have you tried adding a different weapon? if the same happens with any weapon then you hit a weapon limit which normally is 128 i believe
Post by: jiggy22 on March 03, 2017, 03:40:30 am
have you tried adding a different weapon? if the same happens with any weapon then you hit a weapon limit which normally is 128 i believe

Yeah, but what I don't get is that I'm using T4M, which is supposed to increase that limit from 128 to 320 or so.
Post by: gamer9294 on March 19, 2017, 03:05:06 am
Yeah, but what I don't get is that I'm using T4M, which is supposed to increase that limit from 128 to 320 or so.

Hi man,

It can also possible having wrong settings on the weapon file and then codwaw will crash aswell :(

best regards,
Gamer9294
Post by: jiggy22 on March 19, 2017, 03:33:16 am
Hi man,

It can also possible having wrong settings on the weapon file and then codwaw will crash aswell :(

best regards,
Gamer9294

Thanks for the help, I'll try it out in a little bit! :)
Post by: gamer9294 on March 19, 2017, 09:36:20 pm
Thanks for the help, I'll try it out in a little bit! :)

You welcome, oké is good man.

if you have still the problem then you can also try this.

if you have a custom weapon that is a submachine gun weapon then search for in world at war weapon like as example:

zombie_mp40  and edit it to the custom weapon version of the submachine gun weapon.

example: zombie_mp40 (waw) -> pm63 (bo1) only as example of course.

I hope that will help :)
Sorry for my bad english.

best regards,
Gamer9294