UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: javipotter on December 03, 2013, 04:55:08 pm

Title: My custom blundergat
Post by: javipotter on December 03, 2013, 04:55:08 pm
Hi I was wondering to create my own blundergat, but i dont got the model of blundergat, and neither the worldmodel, could anyone take both with lime and upload them? thx.
Title: Re: My custom blundergat
Post by: RamboBadass on December 03, 2013, 06:31:23 pm
i hate to say it man but everyones prob going to tel you to wait for the ugx mod 1.1 comes with soooooo much
Post by: javipotter on December 03, 2013, 07:48:05 pm
lol, i wanna make mine hahaha, my custom version, cause i dont want ugx mod on my map, ive got custom guns done yet and a lot of custom stuff, so i keep saying if someone could do that it will be fantastic.
EDIT: dont mind, already got one
Post by: mrpeanut188 on December 21, 2013, 04:19:11 am
lol, i wanna make mine hahaha, my custom version, cause i dont want ugx mod on my map, ive got custom guns done yet and a lot of custom stuff, so i keep saying if someone could do that it will be fantastic.
EDIT: dont mind, already got one
I think you could rip the model and scripts off of the UGX Standalone when it finally releases.
Not sure, but I think you are allowed too and can do it if you give the proper credit.
Post by: daedra descent on December 21, 2013, 04:49:36 am
I think you could rip the model and scripts off of the UGX Standalone when it finally releases.
Not sure, but I think you are allowed too and can do it if you give the proper credit.

Legally you can take whatever you want from the UGX mod, as they nor anyone in the modding community have any LEGAL power over the content that the modding community create.

Not to say that you should do it,because you really shouldn't out of respect for the time and effort that people put into making these things.