UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Downloadable Items for Mappers => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Full Weapons => Topic started by: Speedy on February 16, 2017, 10:19:30 am

Title: Galil From Black Ops II
Post by: Speedy on February 16, 2017, 10:19:30 am

This is the first weapon I have ever ported over that I have got to work (thanks to Canadianpro17th for helping me <3) so please don't be harsh  ;) .
The tutorial is down below.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
Instructions:
1: Insert everything from the "Root" folder into your Black ops 3 root folder (Usually found in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III")
2: Inside your root folder, navigate to Share/raw/sound/aliases and open up your user_aliases.csv
3: Copy and paste the text inside the user_aliases.csv found in the folder provided into your user_aliases inside the aliases folder.
4: Go onto your launcher and right click on the map you want to use the weapon on and click "Edit zone file".
5: Copy and paste the text below into your zone file

// SpSSdy's Guns
weaponfull,bo2_galil

6: Compile and link your map and the gun will be in the map!

YOU MUST CREDIT ME  AND THE PEOPLE BELOW IF YOU USE IN YOUR MAP
CanadianPro7th
Ray1235
Scobalula
DTZxPorter
Azsry
Collie

www.mediafire.com
Title: Re: Galil From Black Ops II
Post by: Marsvinking on February 16, 2017, 01:32:38 pm
This is the first weapon I have ever ported over that I have got to work (thanks to Canadianpro17th for helping me <3) so please don't be harsh  ;) .
The tutorial is down below.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
Instructions:
1: Insert everything from the "Root" folder into your Black ops 3 root folder (Usually found in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III")
2: Inside your root folder, navigate to Share/raw/sound/aliases and open up your user_aliases.csv
3: Copy and paste the text inside the user_aliases.csv found in the folder provided into your user_aliases inside the aliases folder.
4: Go onto your launcher and right click on the map you want to use the weapon on and click "Edit zone file".
5: Copy and paste the text below into your zone file

// SpSSdy's Guns
weaponfull,bo2_galil

6: Compile and link your map and the gun will be in the map!

YOU MUST CREDIT ME  AND THE PEOPLE BELOW IF YOU USE IN YOUR MAP
CanadianPro7th
Ray1235
Scobalula
DTZxPorter
Azsry
Collie

www.mediafire.com

Just a little reminder, if i do remember i guess im correct but you should not share assets on UGX, it could result in a ban, not on first time but if you do it 2-3 times equals ban.

I published a asset to sometime back in the days and i got a warning.
Post by: Speedy on February 16, 2017, 01:38:48 pm

Just a little reminder, if i do remember i guess im correct but you should not share assets on UGX, it could result in a ban, not on first time but if you do it 2-3 times equals ban.

I published a asset to sometime back in the days and i got a warning.

Wait so if I port a big collection of models and I no longer have any need for them and decide out of the goodness out of me heart to had them out to the community I will/could get banned?
Post by: Marsvinking on February 16, 2017, 01:42:13 pm
Wait so if I port a big collection of models and I no longer have any need for them and decide out of the goodness out of me heart to had them out to the community I will/could get banned?

As my experience yes, u can give out assets from other games than call of duty as i think off, or just give out images that aint converted yet.

I dont have anything against sharing assets i think its just fine and cool if people share their work.

U could wait though till an moderator or admin comes and they can check ur post maybe ur lucky idk.

Double Post Merge: February 16, 2017, 01:43:29 pm

You can post assets on CFGFactory atleast :P
Post by: Speedy on February 16, 2017, 02:19:41 pm
As my experience yes, u can give out assets from other games than call of duty as i think off, or just give out images that aint converted yet.

I dont have anything against sharing assets i think its just fine and cool if people share their work.

U could wait though till an moderator or admin comes and they can check ur post maybe ur lucky idk.

Double Post Merge: February 16, 2017, 01:43:29 pm
You can post assets on CFGFactory atleast :P

Idk if this gets taken down ill put it on modme instead. I just thought it was kind of sad no one else posted in this topic.
Post by: DeletedUser on February 16, 2017, 08:46:35 pm
I'm pretty sure UGX changed the rules so you can post these but I'm not positive
Post by: Speedy on February 16, 2017, 09:21:12 pm
I'm pretty sure UGX changed the rules so you can post these but I'm not positive

Good cos its fair retarded how they wont let people do it but sites like Modme and that other one you can.
Post by: Psh on February 16, 2017, 11:58:55 pm
There is no longer any rules banning gun releases from UGX.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 17, 2017, 05:59:52 am
your supposed to hide the rail with hide tags on the regular galil
Post by: Speedy on February 17, 2017, 09:34:41 am
your supposed to hide the rail with hide tags on the regular galil
I know CandianPro pointed it out to me ): I'd fix it but im really bad at maya and dont even know what hide tags are.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 17, 2017, 09:51:24 am
you dont need maya and hide tags is just aa case of writing

"tag_rail"

in the hide tags bit in the weapon file

tag_rail is the joint thaat is connected to those meshes
Post by: Gabrielle on February 24, 2017, 10:07:36 pm
I hope things like this is getting back too. Great release. Cheers!
Post by: Alucard1944 on February 26, 2017, 02:27:52 am
Sound from galil is missing. Did i make a mistake or sth?
Post by: Speedy on March 02, 2017, 09:23:21 pm
I hope things like this is getting back too. Great release. Cheers!
Thanks alot  :)