UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => The Walking Dead => Topic started by: treminaor on December 02, 2013, 07:41:47 am

Title: [Spoiler] S04E08 - "Too Far Gone"
Post by: treminaor on December 02, 2013, 07:41:47 am
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic2.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20131021215760%2Fwalkingdead%2Fimages%2Fe%2Fec%2FSeason_four_hershel_greene.png&hash=018adc6536d4e85e22ae7258c92a05811d52a1c6)

R.I.P. Herschel

As tragic as this episode was, frankly I'm glad they were forced out of the prison, because it was destined to become a Season 2 farm situation where nothing interesting ever happens - part of the thrill of this show is being "on the move".

I will miss Herschel - throughout Season 3 and 4 he has been Rick's moral rock and kept the group together through the thick of it all. I feel really bad for Maggie and Beth who had to see their father die for no good reason at the hand of a maniacal psychopath.

I'm wondering what happened to Rick's baby - it's possible someone scooped her up, but it's also possible they killed the baby off so that they wouldnt have to keep writing that into the story now that the group is on the move.

It will also be interesting to see what becomes of "Bryan's" new crew who are now without a leader or a tank or a viable shelter.

Discuss the episode here.
Title: Re: [Spoiler] S04E08 - "Too Far Gone"
Post by: Dust on December 02, 2013, 01:11:32 pm
I am just so happy that Michonne finally got her revenge and killed the governor, she always said if she ever finds him again she will cut him in two, and she kept her word and did that. Just in time too because the governor was just about to choke rick to death. I am wondering though what will happen to everyone since they are all separated and went in 4 different directions.
Post by: SajeOne on December 02, 2013, 07:38:21 pm
In that last moment before she killed the governor I was questioning whether Rick was actually going to die. His eyes started to roll back so I sat on the edge of my chair. xD

As for Herschel, the feels. R.I.P.
Post by: treminaor on December 02, 2013, 07:58:02 pm
In that last moment before she killed the governor I was questioning whether Rick was actually going to die. His eyes started to roll back so I sat on the edge of my chair. xD

As for Herschel, the feels. R.I.P.
At least Hershel got to see that Rick had finally "changed" in his last moments before death - and yeah I was freaking out about Rick too.
Post by: nickst98 on December 02, 2013, 08:52:17 pm
spoiler warning

Spoiler: click to open...
i read the comics so i think the baby is dead based on what happens in the comic series