UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Content Reviews => General => Humourous Reviews => Topic started by: tomikaze on December 02, 2013, 06:38:06 am

Title: Custom Zombie Basketball: The Review
Post by: tomikaze on December 02, 2013, 06:38:06 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TWrjDP4wQ# (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7TWrjDP4wQ#)
Title: Re: Custom Zombie Basketball: The Review
Post by: SajeOne on December 02, 2013, 11:39:51 am
haha! xD
Post by: DeathBringerZen on December 02, 2013, 06:09:24 pm
This is the type of review that can get you banned from ZM!  :P

Seriously though... it's good to see these brutally honest reviews. Mappers will never learn unless they get proper criticism, even if it is harsh. I understand that it can put people off continuing to map, but it's a dog eat dog world, and you have to deal with it.

P.S. Do more video reviews man. They are very enjoyable.
Post by: tomikaze on December 02, 2013, 07:07:25 pm
I review a lot of maps and I am very generous with maps and mappers, so I feel justified having a little fun from time to time  :D
Post by: DeathBringerZen on December 02, 2013, 09:49:53 pm
Yeah, I have read all your reviews on zommods and on here and find them very honest and also find they reflect my own opinions of most of the maps too.

Video review is a refreshing change though, and was very amusing too.
Post by: daedra descent on December 02, 2013, 09:56:54 pm
This is the type of review that can get you banned from ZM!  :P

If this is true then I'd have to applaud ZM for doing the right thing, while calling them a bunch of hypocrites at the same time.

A review like this only shames new mappers from even attempting to create custom maps. Not everyone is going to like the custom maps that someone makes, but that doesn't mean you need to point out ever flaw in sight on the ones you don't like.

I for once like the simplistic design, even if it isn't entirely accurate with it's theme.
Post by: Dust on December 02, 2013, 10:09:23 pm
lol i love these reviews. It basically sums up the map without bashing it or the creator. Just making funny jokes about it
Post by: nickst98 on December 02, 2013, 10:37:44 pm
really love your reviews keep them up
Post by: DeathBringerZen on December 02, 2013, 11:48:20 pm
If this is true then I'd have to applaud ZM for doing the right thing, while calling them a bunch of hypocrites at the same time.

A review like this only shames new mappers from even attempting to create custom maps. Not everyone is going to like the custom maps that someone makes, but that doesn't mean you need to point out ever flaw in sight on the ones you don't like.

I for once like the simplistic design, even if it isn't entirely accurate with it's theme.

I have to disagree unfortunately. I think maps like Basketball are considerably pointless releases. People will not play them longer then 20 minutes and then never return to them again.

I think mappers should use maps like these as test maps for their own purposes, not releasing them. As for simplistic design... this map is about as simple as it comes. It may be to your own taste, but I can imagine it would not be a majority opinion.
Post by: treminaor on December 03, 2013, 01:37:12 am

Are you familiar with comedic satire? These are in a section entitled "Humorous Reviews" for a reason.
Post by: timelordalex on January 05, 2014, 08:47:05 pm
this made me lol