UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Topic started by: Haatis on February 09, 2017, 08:30:28 pm

Title: How do i port waw weapons to bo3?? [help]
Post by: Haatis on February 09, 2017, 08:30:28 pm
So i have been trying to figure out how to port waw weapons to bo3 but i just can't do it! Is there a tutorial video or something i can't find help anywhere!
Title: Re: How do i port waw weapons to bo3?? [help]
Post by: LingerCustomMap on February 09, 2017, 11:04:05 pm
Check JBIRD channel and you will find the tutorial
Post by: Haatis on February 10, 2017, 12:02:05 am
Waw weapons?
i only seen him do bo1. im really retarded so i have no idea how to use a different program cause wraith dont work for waw i need a step by step tutorial :D
Post by: Harry Bo21 on February 10, 2017, 07:37:19 am
Bo1 bo2 and waw are all the same by "method"

I'm guessing your the same guy who asked this in dischord - so let us point out again

Waw textures are hideously low def and will look "horrible" on bo3s engine - even bo2 stuff looks questionable

The models are also terribly low poly

The sounds are low def

They also will have no sprint anims, no slide anims, no crawl anims, no wall run anims, no empty anims, no swim anims - and prob a ton more that waw never supported

We've spent the last 9 years complaining about these guns on they're original engine - please don't butcher the new engine by bringing back what 99% of this community has complained about for years...
Post by: Haatis on February 10, 2017, 01:51:22 pm
Thank you for the answer harry didn't know they dont support any anims and not the same guy from discord :P
Post by: GKID7891 on February 15, 2017, 10:05:41 am
You need the official WaW tools to get them. As Harry say, textures looks dated and anims doesn't work. Not that I have tried to export them. It would be better if someone took their time to "remaster" those weapons.