UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Custom Zombie Lobbies => Topic started by: tomikaze on January 29, 2017, 12:02:01 am

Title: Coop testing Realism
Post by: tomikaze on January 29, 2017, 12:02:01 am
More coop testing for Realism 3.0; let me know if you can play this week at all. I'm free at 9pm CST (US). So if you are available and want to coop test with me then let me know and I'll send you the latest version.

~Tom
Title: Re: Coop testing Realism tonight at 9pm CST
Post by: smasher248 on January 29, 2017, 04:13:50 am
...lol?
Post by: tomikaze on January 30, 2017, 08:26:12 pm
Nevermind about tonight, I got grounded and can't play tonight  :(
Post by: Match-Maker on January 30, 2017, 09:11:13 pm
I will get the job done!  ;)
Title: Re: Coop testing Realism
Post by: tomikaze on February 01, 2017, 10:02:14 pm
Alright, going to try this again. Tomorrow night, Thursday, February 2nd at 9pm CST (US) I'm going to try to do some coop testing for the Realism Mod 3.0. If anyone wants to participate then let me know. We'll be using the map Industrial Estate for this session.

Post by: BluntStuffy on February 02, 2017, 05:44:33 pm
 ::) I dunno if a noob like me can join the testing? But i willl try! ( i'm 7 hours ahead of you, so it's 4am then for me and i have to work friday.. If i can get awake in time, i'll be there!! )
Post by: tomikaze on February 02, 2017, 06:00:38 pm
::) I dunno if a noob like me can join the testing? But i willl try! ( i'm 7 hours ahead of you, so it's 4am then for me and i have to work friday.. If i can get awake in time, i'll be there!! )
If no one else signs up I guess you can join  ;D You better have a mic tho cuz I'm not typing on the screen the whole time  >:(
Post by: Match-Maker on February 02, 2017, 08:33:28 pm
Am I not allowed to join?  :'(
Post by: tomikaze on February 02, 2017, 08:46:57 pm
Am I not allowed to join?  :'(
Yea man, the more the merrier. I'll be on in about 6 hours from now. Do you have Skype? I'll send you a new link for the map a little later, I think Blunt is going to send me a latest, greatest, fancy, fixed up, special, super nice, dulux turbo version!
Post by: Match-Maker on February 02, 2017, 08:55:53 pm
Sounds good!  :)
Although I don't have Skype...  :-\
Post by: Psh on February 02, 2017, 09:04:55 pm
Sounds good!  :)
Although I don't have Skype...  :-\

https://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/ (https://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/)
Post by: tomikaze on February 03, 2017, 05:55:38 am
Big thanks to Match-Maker for doing some coop testing with me tonight; it was fun and helpful. Sometimes seeing crazy crap happen ingame can be as entertaining as the game itself  :D
Post by: patrickchauvin on February 03, 2017, 10:02:39 pm
tell me if you need help for testing
Post by: MajorPwnege01 on February 04, 2017, 03:09:37 am
If you ever need any more help testing anything, don't forget about me tomi, im always here for you. :poker:
Post by: tomikaze on February 09, 2017, 12:26:13 am
More coop testing for Realism 3.0; let me know if you can play this week at all. I'm free at 9pm CST (US). So if you are available and want to coop test with me then let me know and I'll send you the latest version.

~Tom
Post by: MajorPwnege01 on February 09, 2017, 01:31:52 am
Sadly I can't play today or tomorrow but I might be able to get on friday. Sorry to disapoint you Tomi  :'(
Post by: tomikaze on February 09, 2017, 01:52:20 am
Sadly I can't play today or tomorrow but I might be able to get on friday. Sorry to disapoint you Tomi  :'(
No problem man, maybe we can get it to work on Friday. I'll probably update this post everyday so we'll see if we can make it work then  :)
Post by: MajorPwnege01 on February 09, 2017, 02:02:28 am
you're awesome  :D
Post by: JiffyNoodles on February 09, 2017, 11:47:42 am
Sure, I'm down, PM me, or message me on Twitter when you wanna play man, I'd be keen as shit.
Post by: tomikaze on February 10, 2017, 06:31:21 pm
Hey guys, I'm going to be playing tonight at 9pm CST (US). So if you are available and want to coop test with me then let me know and I'll send you the latest versions. I think I have 2 people right now who are tentatively in, so if you want to join tonight in about 8 1/2 hours from now then message me here or Skype me and I can send you the links.

Or, if you think, "Tom is a douche and I hate that idiot!", but you have some real friends that you are willing to coop test with then let me know and I will reward your open hatred for me with download links to Nuketown Realism & Industrial Estate Realism  :D

Double Post Merge: February 11, 2017, 01:17:13 am
Just under two hours I'm going to start coop testing so Jiffy and Majorpwnege if you guys plan on playing then let me know. Anyone else is free to join as well.
Post by: patrickchauvin on February 11, 2017, 11:52:16 pm
available all week ( during 10pm to 12pm EASTERN  )
Post by: JiffyNoodles on February 12, 2017, 08:06:31 am
R.I.P Time Zone difference.
So, your 9 PM is my 2 PM, I'll try to make it next time mate, sorry for not showing today.