UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Topic started by: EmpGeneral on January 15, 2017, 09:39:24 pm

Title: Has someone got Harry's Shields working?
Post by: EmpGeneral on January 15, 2017, 09:39:24 pm
I was trying to install harry's shields to use in my map,but every time i tried I got a different error.The only map post I saw with it was Alcatraz by WhippyTrout.If someone got them working pls pm me
Title: Re: Has someone got Harry's Shields working?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 15, 2017, 09:58:41 pm
Correction - 3 maps

One of which being mine

Nacht reimagined as well

Strives industrial estate

Infact there's quite a few more, any shield you see is mine
Post by: EmpGeneral on January 15, 2017, 11:50:03 pm
Really?Wow didn't know that,I asked this coz some people at your post at modme reported some script errors and to the fact that was never able to get them working,but like you said there are maps with them,so they work.Just one question, the combined FF(shields and perks)work wht the perks V5 or them just work with V5.1?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 15, 2017, 11:59:02 pm
There were issues with the stuff on modme, I had fixed it all but the bo3 tools came out so I dropped it all

My perks are on 5.0.2 now just never released

And that's the latest shield, all versions before that worked - they just didn't have the bo3 shields
Post by: EmpGeneral on January 16, 2017, 12:52:25 am
There were issues with the stuff on modme, I had fixed it all but the bo3 tools came out so I dropped it all

My perks are on 5.0.2 now just never released

And that's the latest shield, all versions before that worked - they just didn't have the bo3 shields

Ah,ok,thanks for explaining