UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Topic started by: Wild_LD on January 03, 2017, 03:02:33 am

Title: Connection error when turning on power
Post by: Wild_LD on January 03, 2017, 03:02:33 am
Hello, so after I attempted to make certain lights turn on only when power is on I started getting connection interupted errors leading to the game disconnecting me and kicking me back to the main menu when I turn on the power. I tried following many tutorials and they all do the same thing. It still does it when I remove the scripts and put all the lighting states to true on the lights. I tried following this tutorial: http://phabricator.aviacreations.com/w/black_ops_3/basics/setup_power_switch/ (http://phabricator.aviacreations.com/w/black_ops_3/basics/setup_power_switch/) thinking that it was because of a broken power switch or something but it still does the same thing. Any idea on how to fix it?

Double Post Merge: January 03, 2017, 05:46:59 am
I even tried setting all of the lights to have the same light state as the powerswitch lights have and it still does the same thing. MaybeI have to create a new map and then just copy the physical map over and restart everything else? I don't know. :/
Title: Re: Connection error when turning on power
Post by: IDontEvenKnow on January 03, 2017, 12:59:47 pm
You know there is already a prefab for a power switch right?
Post by: Wild_LD on January 03, 2017, 01:08:31 pm
You know there is already a prefab for a power switch right?
I know? That's what I was using...I said I tried using that new once thinking that it might have been a problem with the power switch I had.
Post by: IDontEvenKnow on January 04, 2017, 01:35:08 am
So you're wanting to make certain lights turn on once the power switch has been turned on and it's causing connection interupted? You're using the default 3arc prefab and still getting it?
Post by: soul-toktzt on March 09, 2017, 11:06:01 pm
Did you get it fixed? I have the same problem somehow.
Post by: DeusExmachina78 on March 10, 2017, 05:42:38 pm

Look if you do not have a script problem.