UGX-Mods

UGX-Mods => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: GARAG3 W1ZARD on December 18, 2016, 08:48:19 am

Title: I'm ready for the ULTIMATE gaming experience!
Post by: GARAG3 W1ZARD on December 18, 2016, 08:48:19 am
And I believe this is where it is =) Hello all I've been a zombies fan since I first started playing black ops 1 on kino. I absolutely love the game mode and been addicted since. I've played most maps except the dlc for B02 where I was away from slaying zombies. I've played all B03 maps and the waw maps as well.

I took the transition to PC after endless hours of watching others fun orgasmic fun playing custom zombies, and now that B03 mod tools came I had no choice. I knew it was going to last a long time from now so I decided to commit to being a mapper and finally making my ultimate maps.

I am totally absolutely brand spanking new when to comes to custom zombies maps. I'm running only on a laptop but I plan later on to upgrade to a custom PC. I'm starting this wonderful journey and I'd be much appreciated if I had your help. PLEASE plz forgive my newbness but with everything I do I always master everything especially when I'm 100% passionate about it. Creating my own custom zombies map? Fuck yes =)

My steam ID is gorillablurr19 add me I'd love to play sometime.
Title: Re: I'm ready for the ULTIMATE gaming experience!
Post by: therocksays02 on December 18, 2016, 12:08:07 pm
That's alright. Welcome to the club partner.  ;)
Post by: sevengpluke on December 18, 2016, 12:13:52 pm
Welcome to the forums.  ;)
Post by: LegendHugo on December 18, 2016, 05:58:58 pm
NJOI your stay man! Good luck!!!