UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Topic started by: bounty_hunter_85 on December 05, 2016, 12:03:01 am

Title: How do I Load my Own Map Through the Game (Not the Launcher)
Post by: bounty_hunter_85 on December 05, 2016, 12:03:01 am
Whenever I subscribe to my own map on the workshop and go in game, my map doesn't appear. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Title: Re: How do I Load my Own Map Through the Game (Not the Launcher)
Post by: sevengpluke on December 05, 2016, 01:06:27 am
It'll show up as your title you named it when added to workshop, not the mods name itself.
Post by: bounty_hunter_85 on December 05, 2016, 03:15:26 am
It'll show up as your title you named it when added to workshop, not the mods name itself.
That doesn't show up either, it's just not there.
Post by: Doodles_Inc on December 05, 2016, 04:29:01 pm
Whenever I subscribe to my own map on the workshop and go in game, my map doesn't appear. Does anyone know how to fix this?
You don't need to subscribe to your own map, after compiling your map, when you're ingame, go to zombies>solo>zm_yourmapname
Post by: bounty_hunter_85 on December 09, 2016, 11:17:36 pm
You don't need to subscribe to your own map, after compiling your map, when you're ingame, go to zombies>solo>zm_yourmapname
The map doesn't even show up there for some reason and I have no idea why.
Post by: Noahst on December 11, 2016, 05:11:52 pm
did you hit creat new map on the launcher? it sounds to me like you just built the map itself with radiant and didnt generate the scripts. MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR .MAP FILE ON THE DESKTOP BECAUSE WHEN YOU HIT GENERATE AND NAME IT ITLL REPLACE THE .MAPFILE. THEN JUST OPEN THE NEW FILE AND ADD YOUR MAP INTO IT BY COPING THE BRUSHES, ETC. FROM YOUR BACKED UP FILE.