UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Tutorial Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: IceGrenade on December 01, 2016, 06:37:18 pm

Title: [Tutorial] Soul Chests / Boxes Make Custom ones Easily! Full Walkthrough
Post by: IceGrenade on December 01, 2016, 06:37:18 pm
Title: Re: [Tutorial] Soul Chests / Boxes Make Custom ones Easily! Full Walkthrough
Post by: flareonex on December 11, 2016, 06:47:07 am
How Can I change the amount of souls that it takes to fill one. I want my soul chest to be 100 souls.
Title: Re: [Tutorial] Soul Chests / Boxes Make Custom ones Easily! Full Walkthrough
Post by: ArcadeRetro on December 12, 2016, 12:20:18 am
How Can I change the amount of souls that it takes to fill one. I want my soul chest to be 100 souls.

It's based on how long it takes to grow to max size. You need to edit the following lines in the growing_soulbox.gsc
Code Snippet
Plaintext
	level.grow_soul_start_scale = 1;
I reckon leaving it at one is fine unless it's a different size in radiant.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
	level.grow_soul_size = 2;
Make this how big you want the model to grow (if it's not growing then two is a good number to work with)

Code Snippet
Plaintext
	level.grow_soul_growth = 0.1;
This determines how many zombies need to die to fill the soul chest. The 0.1 means that the model scale increases by 0.1 every time a zombie dies near it. This occurs until the scale reaches that defined above. In this example it would take 100 zombies as (2-1)/0.1 = 100
Post by: Noahst on January 07, 2017, 08:46:40 pm
is there any way to set a grow soul door to activate a new zone?
Post by: theripppa on February 10, 2018, 03:12:35 am
I was curious about the soul box door opening a new zone, does the script_flag and zones need to be added to the trigger?