UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => The Walking Dead => Topic started by: treminaor on November 11, 2013, 04:44:17 am

Title: [Spoiler] S04E05 - "Internment"
Post by: treminaor on November 11, 2013, 04:44:17 am
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

"Multiple enemies put pressure on Rick and the group.”

Ok, before I even talk about all the shit that just went down................. that ending............

(http://images.amcnetworks.com/amctv.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/TWD-Cast-S4-David-590x375.jpg)

Fuck.

At least we get to see some justice, because you and me both know that Michonne is going to slice him into pieces.

On with the rest of the show.... now that everyone new is nearly dead, we're back with our main characters, minus Carol, plus a couple kids and the Military doctor. Glen's gonna pull through (this show can't afford to lose another main character yet) and the Prison defense line is growing thin. Unless they do some serious remodeling, they're going to need to find a new place really soon. The memories alone in that place are reason enough to leave, so many people have died in there - plus it's got the flu virus contaminating an entire cell block.

I'm too overwhelmed with this episode to even keep writing...

Discuss the episode here.
Title: Re: [Spoiler] S04E05 - "Internment"
Post by: Dust on November 11, 2013, 05:17:17 am
best.episode.of.the.season.

that is really all i can say, my two favorite parts were when rick and carl were shooting those zombies with the assault rifles at the fence, and of course the ending. I cant wait till Michonne gets her revenge on the governor. Also I hope when sasha and glen start feeling better then that is the end of this flu virus, because now that everyone else who had it is pretty much dead, it shouldn't have spread or we would have seen others get sick by now.
Post by: 90Dboy on November 11, 2013, 04:31:28 pm
I really wish that Dr. S survived. Also as you said, dat ending...
Post by: Zombiejelly on November 11, 2013, 09:57:08 pm
is it just me or is Maggie one sexy zombie killa
Post by: treminaor on November 11, 2013, 10:46:45 pm
is it just me or is Maggie one sexy zombie killa
:gusta: