UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: DeletedUser on November 25, 2016, 07:06:34 am

Title: [NEW] GAME OVER - DLC 5 MAP PACK
Post by: DeletedUser on November 25, 2016, 07:06:34 am
Are you ready to relive some of your favorite custom zombie maps?

(http://i.imgur.com/LvTt2b7.jpg)

THE SWAN

www.mediafire.com

Your journey begins at The Swan, the original characters awaken on a remote island somewhere in the pacific and discover a long forgotten research bunker created by the Dharma Initiative - can your survive the islands dead inhabitants?

HALLOWEEN TOWN

www.mediafire.com

After escaping the island, the group crash lands in the middle of Halloween town, a once peaceful and solitary village now cloaked in horror and mystery, will your trick r treating prove helpful in your escape? Some neighbors have more than just candy!

ABANDONED SCHOOL

mega.nz

The story switches over to four new survivors trapped in everyone's worst nightmare HIGH SCHOOL! Sure it seems like the safest place to hideout, until the dead return from summer break. If that wasnt bad enough, wait until you meet the new principle.

LEVIATHAN

mega.nz

The saga continues as our four heroes board a submarine heading deep down into the darkest parts of the ocean, ejected from the safety of their vessel and landing on the underwater research facility LEVIATHAN. There they meet a lone survivor Doctor Felix Wells, creator of this underwater nightmare. Can you unlock the mysteries buried in the abyss and save the doctor?

RAGNAROK

www.mediafire.com

In this epic finale, the original characters have escaped leviathan but end up somewhere lost in time and space - trapped in a village overlooking an ancient castle controlled by group 935. Were our heroes encounter none other than a young Doctor Felix wells! Let him guide you on dangerous quests that bend the laws of reality. If your survive long enough you may encounter the MOTHER of all bosses...
Title: Re: [NEW] GAME OVER - DLC 5 MAP PACK
Post by: publicENEMY on November 25, 2016, 12:19:14 pm
Is this the same map or updated?
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 25, 2016, 01:52:43 pm
What was DLC 4 for World at War? I only remember there being 3.
Also, what happened to just having this?
Post by: AlexanderTiger12 on November 25, 2016, 07:37:20 pm
Kind of disappointed how it's just a re-post of all the maps. Could have updated Halloween town with the guns and other maps in some way....   :-\
Post by: DatOneOtaku on November 25, 2016, 08:49:51 pm
Is this just a map pack without updates, or have things been changed?
Post by: Darkpoto45 on November 26, 2016, 04:03:51 pm
Look at the upload date of files on mediafire ... you see that these are the same files.
If there had been an update, Hex would have said :)
Post by: xXICEXx on November 27, 2016, 06:33:25 am
So the point of this post was to...?
Post by: Gabry94ITA on November 27, 2016, 10:21:21 am
WE have to use TM4?
Post by: _ChaosKevin on November 27, 2016, 12:37:18 pm
How is this a MAP PACK? They are not in a pack, you still have to download each one by themself.!
Post by: JiffyNoodles on November 27, 2016, 12:49:13 pm
How is this a MAP PACK? They are not in a pack, you still have to download each one by themself.!
It's not a map pack, he was just in lack of a better word at the time.
Post by: Rodsent on November 28, 2016, 10:54:13 pm
Is there an ending to Zombie Halloween?
Post by: Noxes5431 on November 28, 2016, 11:48:50 pm
should of had created a mod around them and mad a big easter egg for doing something on each map or an experience system or axhievements
Post by: Darkpoto45 on November 29, 2016, 03:43:26 am
Is there an ending to Zombie Halloween?

Yes there is one

(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/219451531815026689/253002814681251842/shot0019.jpg)
Post by: MAK911 on November 29, 2016, 05:11:30 am
So the point of this post was to...?
So Hex could jerk himself off? Yes.

Double Post Merge: November 29, 2016, 05:13:39 am
Are you ready to relive some of your favorite custom zombie maps?
I don't see Purple Dimension in this list at all...
Post by: DeletedUser on November 29, 2016, 04:12:37 pm
I don't see Nuketown Remastered on there...
Post by: sryanbruen on November 29, 2016, 07:02:19 pm
To be fair, he did say SOME in his sentence but yeah, I don't see the point of this post unless you made the maps into an actual pack and have updated which is what you haven't done.
Post by: Darkpoto45 on November 29, 2016, 07:45:49 pm
Of the 5 maps, only 2 still have the option to leave a comment on their original topic.

Ragnarok & Leviathan = ok for reply
Abandoned school = Error 403. Sorry, but you have no access to this page.
The swan = no reply possible
Halloween Town = no reply possible

So even if we have already played these maps, now is the time for those who could not thank or give their opinion to be able to do so.

I prefer to see a new post with maps that we have already seen and played only to see maps rotten as we in to since the beginning of October: D
(Except 3 or 4 which are good, if not for the rest ... you know what I think :)) )

So I want to thank Hexzombies and his team for their maps "halloween town" and for "Ragnarok"!
Few are the maps that make you want to do them again, without tiring.