UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: Existing on November 21, 2016, 09:41:24 pm

Title: Editing current max zombies etc
Post by: Existing on November 21, 2016, 09:41:24 pm
Trying to get into the whole scripting side of it, and kinda know the basics of Python.

Anyway looking to change some of the current values on the default BO3 maps that come with the game/season pass. Looking to change the zombies that spawn per round, amount to spawn at once, quicken the round timer (reduce the wait inbetween rounds) and so on, but confused as to how to do this.

Most tutorials etc seem to use the usermaps folder, but I assume this is just for maps we've created. How would I go about doing this for the current maps and uploading it to the Workshop? Downloaded a mod similar earlier and it was only 9kb.

Thanks for any help, and please do realize that we all have to start somewhere. I do appreciate any and all help, thanks again.
Title: Re: Editing current max zombies etc
Post by: IDontEvenKnow on November 21, 2016, 11:05:06 pm
You'd create a mod, put all the files you want to change into your local mod folder, edit your .zone file to reflect the files you're looking to mod.

Past this, you just need to know where to look to find these things, I guess the max zombies a round is in _zm.gsc. Have fun.
Title: Re: Editing current max zombies etc
Post by: Existing on November 22, 2016, 10:24:24 am
You'd create a mod, put all the files you want to change into your local mod folder, edit your .zone file to reflect the files you're looking to mod.

Past this, you just need to know where to look to find these things, I guess the max zombies a round is in _zm.gsc. Have fun.

Thank you for the help! Going to try this after uni today.