UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: mrshhh on November 14, 2016, 03:53:41 am

Title: DESP IN SEARCH OF HELP!!
Post by: mrshhh on November 14, 2016, 03:53:41 am
Any prefabs of my favorite guns??  Sliquifier!!!  Wanna add it to my maps!!   Or the  Wave gun? Or Winter ??  Why are these Best wonder weapons not available??  ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS??

IDK how to port things and dont have the software to learn how.
Title: Re: DESP IN SEARCH OF HELP!!
Post by: reckfullies on November 16, 2016, 05:22:04 am
Any prefabs of my favorite guns??  Sliquifier!!!  Wanna add it to my maps!!   Or the  Wave gun? Or Winter ??  Why are these Best wonder weapons not available??  ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS??

IDK how to port things and dont have the software to learn how.

Well nobody is going to post the ported weapons since its technically illegal to do that, the only way you could get them unless you have someone who sent them directly would be to do it yourself by buying the game and following a porting tutorial which I guess you can't do currently.
Post by: mrshhh on November 16, 2016, 03:34:08 pm
I was not aware there was legal legal aspect to it. thanks!
Post by: reckfullies on November 19, 2016, 02:11:30 am
I was not aware there was legal legal aspect to it. thanks!

Just an fyi, it wouldn't be illegal for all games. Any of the call of duty games that have full mod support and give us access to the raw files would be fine(World at War, some of bo3).  The only reason it is illegal is because you are technically stealing assets then using them for yourself without activision giving them out publicly.