UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: AzzazZx on November 08, 2016, 05:27:59 pm

Title: My ADS animations do not work.
Post by: AzzazZx on November 08, 2016, 05:27:59 pm
I've tried multiple times to try and get my ADS animations to work but for some reason it doesn't want to look down the sight. I was wondering if anyone knew a fix since when it was in maya it worked fine.
Title: Re: My ADS animations do not work.
Post by: Sidzzz on November 08, 2016, 05:33:57 pm
You might want to include a screenshot or two, to better enunciate the issue :)
Post by: AzzazZx on November 08, 2016, 05:39:46 pm
Well it's just there's nothing to screenshot since I can't exactly show that I can't aim in
Post by: sevengpluke on November 08, 2016, 07:39:28 pm
Your anim model could be mess up then. Did you select all joints and 1 mesh then extract? Also for ads animations are you just selecting tag_torso and tag_view?
Post by: AzzazZx on November 08, 2016, 08:05:46 pm
I did the anim model correctly and also for the ads animations it was tag_torso and tag_view I was selecting.
Post by: sevengpluke on November 08, 2016, 09:02:01 pm
I did the anim model correctly and also for the ads animations it was tag_torso and tag_view I was selecting.

What weapon are you trying to bring into BO3? A custom animated one? If not custom, is the weapon from a 3arc game or an IW games?
Post by: AzzazZx on November 08, 2016, 09:58:43 pm
It's the Mauser from Black Ops 2
Post by: sevengpluke on November 08, 2016, 10:08:38 pm
I haven't a clue then. All I can say is try re-watching what ever tutorial you followed and maybe you may find a step you missed? Also for importing from older cods, are you making sure to remove the extra _t7 namespace via notepad?
Post by: AzzazZx on November 08, 2016, 10:22:06 pm
Yeah I have made sure to rewatch the tutorials and all and I do get rid of the extra T7, so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone had an idea.
Post by: nugget850 on November 09, 2016, 02:36:36 pm
This might be a dumb question to ask, but have you ticked the "ADS" option in the weapon file?