UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => The Walking Dead => Topic started by: treminaor on November 04, 2013, 06:07:29 am

Title: [Spoiler] S04E04 - "Indifference"
Post by: treminaor on November 04, 2013, 06:07:29 am
TOPIC CONTAINS SPOILERS

"The supply mission faces hurdles; the situation at the prison worsens.”

This episode was very introspective. Some really heavy stuff.

Carol left - I'm actually happy with this outcome because I really did not want to see her die, I really did not want to see Rick or someone else kill her, and I really did not want what she did to just be "ok". She made a bad decision, and if she really wanted to do what was right she would have discussed it with someone before doing it. It's sad to see her go but it had to happen - maybe their paths will cross again later.

It was really good to see Rick back doing runs again, but man did I worry about him the whole way through. The ending scene where the music was getting more intense and he was driving fast down the road, I was really freaking the fuck out because I thought the writers were going to pull a Laurie at the very end where his car flips or something else insane happens that puts him in danger.

Discuss the episode here.
Title: Re: [Spoiler] S04E04 - "Indifference"
Post by: SajeOne on November 04, 2013, 11:25:19 am
In the comics didn't rick die in season 2 also? I didn't think to be worried(idk why) but I can understand your concern. xD
Post by: Dust on November 04, 2013, 05:05:47 pm
What I would really like to see happen is maybe Carol runs into the Governor and the Governor tricks Carol into helping him kill Rick and she agrees to it then at the end of the season she kills the Governor. But I still think Lizzie had some part in what happened with Karen and David and Carol is just covering for her.
Post by: 90Dboy on November 04, 2013, 06:30:00 pm
In the comics didn't rick die in season 2 also?
Rick is still alive in the comic.
Also I really liked the Bob/Daryl tension. I really don't hope Bob dies though, I really like him.