UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: nabaro on November 07, 2016, 12:58:35 pm

Title: A couple questions
Post by: nabaro on November 07, 2016, 12:58:35 pm
Where are the effects of Speed Cola, Double Tap,  and other perks implemented? I found Juggernog code in _zm.gsc and presumably Quick Revive is done in _laststand.gsc as it was in WaW. Also, I've taken a small break from the mod tools; have they implemented the ability to change stock scripts yet? I tried looking it up but I couldn't find anything about it.
Title: Re: A couple questions
Post by: reckfullies on November 07, 2016, 01:21:27 pm
Where are the effects of Speed Cola, Double Tap,  and other perks implemented? I found Juggernog code in _zm.gsc and presumably Quick Revive is done in _laststand.gsc as it was in WaW. Also, I've taken a small break from the mod tools; have they implemented the ability to change stock scripts yet? I tried looking it up but I couldn't find anything about it.

Not sure about the perks, they are most likely implements where the normal action would take place, for example juggernog is where the player health is handled since it increases it. I can't say exactly where though since I haven't looked.

As far as I know we are not allowed to edit most of the stock scripts, I have heard some can be edited but none of the ones I have tried work.