UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: FreeCodCinematics on June 17, 2012, 11:15:12 pm

Title: Removing Cross Hairs
Post by: FreeCodCinematics on June 17, 2012, 11:15:12 pm
Hey guys,

Is there anyway to remove cross hairs from off world at war?.. I would like to take some pictures and also record some parts of my map. At the moment im doing it by adding the noclip, but it leaves me with the cross hairs and doesn't make the pictures/video's look good :(..

I've seen some custom map trailers and some pictures where they haven't got them, is there a command to do it or something?

Dan
Title: Re: Removing Cross Hairs
Post by: treminaor on June 17, 2012, 11:35:32 pm
Hey guys,

Is there anyway to remove cross hairs from off world at war?.. I would like to take some pictures and also record some parts of my map. At the moment im doing it by adding the noclip, but it leaves me with the cross hairs and doesn't make the pictures/video's look good :(..

I've seen some custom map trailers and some pictures where they haven't got them, is there a command to do it or something?

Dan
Open the console and enter:

cg_draw2d 0 {hit enter}
cg_drawhud 0 {hit enter}
Post by: W1NG3D on June 18, 2012, 04:06:14 am
What trem said. :) You can also use cg_drawgun 0 (I think that's the right command) to remove your weapon and hands from the screen, though this effect can also be achieved by noclipping as well.
Post by: FreeCodCinematics on June 18, 2012, 06:11:45 am
Ahh spot on, cheers guys  8) the cross hairs have been driving me mad lol. Hard to get some nice pictures with them in..

Dan