UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: M0ul3_G4m3r on October 22, 2016, 04:30:12 pm

Title: Change sound ?
Post by: M0ul3_G4m3r on October 22, 2016, 04:30:12 pm
Hellooo !  :D
How change the starting round sound, end round sound, end game sound,... ? ???  ::)

Double Post Merge

Need help !  :'(
Title: Re: Change sound ?
Post by: matikka on October 28, 2016, 04:16:38 pm
mus_gameover_intro
Post by: Poyuma on October 29, 2016, 05:41:16 pm
1. Go to /Programs (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets on your computer.
2a. Make a folder to put your songs into (Name can be anything your little heart desires).
2b. Name your songs so you can tell which is which REMINDER YOU CAN ONLY USE .WAV FILES!(again can be anything you want.
3. Open new 'File Explorer' and go to \Programs (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases and open up user_aliases.csv in a Text Editor (Sublime Text is recommended!!)
4. Copy and paste these under test_sound
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//ROUNDS
mus_roundend1_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart1_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart2_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart3_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart4_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogend1_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogstart1_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

//GAMEOVER
mus_gameover_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now just link your map and run and it should load up your custom music

Note: If your perk jingles and other sounds disappear after doing this then please visit this tutorial by CraftDAnimations.
Post by: EpicGamerNL on November 06, 2016, 08:41:47 pm
1. Go to /Programs (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets on your computer.
2a. Make a folder to put your songs into (Name can be anything your little heart desires).
2b. Name your songs so you can tell which is which REMINDER YOU CAN ONLY USE .WAV FILES!(again can be anything you want.
3. Open new 'File Explorer' and go to \Programs (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases and open up user_aliases.csv in a Text Editor (Sublime Text is recommended!!)
4. Copy and paste these under test_sound
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//ROUNDS
mus_roundend1_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart1_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart2_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart3_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart4_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogend1_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogstart1_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

//GAMEOVER
mus_gameover_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now just link your map and run and it should load up your custom music

Note: If your perk jingles and other sounds disappear after doing this then please visit this tutorial by CraftDAnimations.
(Content removed from quote.)

When I use this, the first round start sound is played twice in a row, and whenever a new round starts the round start sound is played three times in a row. How do I fix this?
Post by: Poyuma on November 07, 2016, 06:03:03 am
Are you using the same .WAV file for each line of code? You will need to divide the .WAV file into multiple .WAV files with different song names to make sure it is different.
Post by: Blink-420 on November 08, 2016, 12:07:20 am
Are you using the same .WAV file for each line of code? You will need to divide the .WAV file into multiple .WAV files with different song names to make sure it is different.

What if you want the same sound to play each time, without overlapping?
Post by: Poyuma on November 08, 2016, 02:39:06 am
You can probably just shorten the .wav files in audacity. You might want to add a 'Fade In/Out' effect(s) to your song as it may sound chopped off when you put it into the game.
Post by: M0ul3_G4m3r on November 11, 2016, 09:17:40 am
Thanks  8)
Post by: EpicGamerNL on November 14, 2016, 07:36:21 pm
This doesn't work. But if I put an empty sound file in the mus_roundstart<number>_intro, it works until round 6, then the music from The Giant plays after the music I put in mus_roundstart_first_intro, even if I have a mus_roundstart6_intro.
By the way, this does fix the looping issue.
Also, which of the numbers is the volume? It's pretty quiet for me.
Post by: All0utWar on November 15, 2016, 08:17:41 am
This doesn't work. But if I put an empty sound file in the mus_roundstart<number>_intro, it works until round 6, then the music from The Giant plays after the music I put in mus_roundstart_first_intro, even if I have a mus_roundstart6_intro.

The 100,100 is the min,max volume. 100 is the highest it will go, if it sounds quiet then you need to up the volume in Audacity.
Post by: Conbini2017 on November 22, 2016, 08:04:30 am
Please see here
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,14088.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,14088.0.html)
Post by: chromaspark on April 30, 2020, 11:43:28 pm
It's just silent for me, I can't get it to work.