UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: vinnyz500 on October 21, 2016, 07:44:46 pm

Title: Is there an easier way to add grass?
Post by: vinnyz500 on October 21, 2016, 07:44:46 pm
I have some areas that need grass because its a lawn... is there a feature in radiant that can randomly place models in a specific area or something like that? Too lazy...
Title: Re: Is there an easier way to add grass?
Post by: reckfullies on October 21, 2016, 09:04:19 pm
I have some areas that need grass because its a lawn... is there a feature in radiant that can randomly place models in a specific area or something like that? Too lazy...

I do think I may have saw some sort of procedural grass but I can't recall where it was or if it was even actually procedural grass lol. If anyone else knows what i'm talking about it would be a help to know where it is for me as well.
Post by: xZekaHD on October 22, 2016, 01:19:58 am
I do think I may have saw some sort of procedural grass but I can't recall where it was or if it was even actually procedural grass lol. If anyone else knows what i'm talking about it would be a help to know where it is for me as well.
Yo reck do you know how to switch out models for the perk machines?

I have custom perk models and want to switch them out with the default ones :D
Post by: reckfullies on October 22, 2016, 02:42:50 am
Yo reck do you know how to switch out models for the perk machines?

I have custom perk models and want to switch them out with the default ones :D

I believe all the models are set in script, this is most likely because both the giant and soe needed them to be in script since the perks changed places.

I'm not sure if they can be changed without editing the scripts.