UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: Psych on October 20, 2016, 12:49:53 am

Title: Is it just me or are patches hard as hell to move in BO3 radiant?
Post by: Psych on October 20, 2016, 12:49:53 am
Is it just me or are patches in 2D hard as hell to move in BO3 radiant?

I know there is a patch thicken option in preferences but it still doesn't do much. Is there a way to get the manipulator handle in 2D view?

or

Is there any way to increase selection sensitivity? or something/anything. its very frustrating
Title: Re: Is it just me or are patches hard as hell to move in BO3 radiant?
Post by: All0utWar on October 20, 2016, 03:22:42 am
I'm not sure if there's an easier way, but I agree. It pisses me off because half the time I can't even grab the patches.
Post by: ArcadeRetro on October 20, 2016, 09:30:26 am
Try holding the Alt key when you move the patch. You won't need to click anywhere near it and it will move.
Post by: krossbloom on October 20, 2016, 08:08:48 pm
Pressing "h" will temporarily hide whatever it is you have selected.

If you are having a hard time selecting a patch because it is overlapped with other things, hide the selected things in the way until you are able to grab your patch and do whatever it is you need to do with it, then press shift+h to show the previously hidden objects.

Also, if you want to move patches around in the x/y/z grid view thing (not the camera), then hold control and use your left mouse to move it around (while still holding control).

Hope this helps you out! I haven't had a problem with patches using these methods. :)