UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: wudderman on October 19, 2016, 08:06:19 pm

Title: Sounds on DLC guns broken?
Post by: wudderman on October 19, 2016, 08:06:19 pm
My mystery box was updated unexpectedly, now it contains all of the new DLC guns, but the sounds don't work.
Anyone know how to fix this?
Title: Re: Sounds on DLC guns broken?
Post by: reckfullies on October 19, 2016, 11:07:18 pm
My mystery box was updated unexpectedly, now it contains all of the new DLC guns, but the sounds don't work.
Anyone know how to fix this?

This is a problem with the mod tools, don't think it can be fixed at the moment.
Post by: Haatis on October 28, 2016, 10:37:32 pm
How do you put dlc guns in the box??
Post by: reckfullies on October 29, 2016, 04:06:09 am
How do you put dlc guns in the box??

They should already be in the box if you updated the mod tools, if not then you would probably need to either enable them inside the weapons file or add them to the weapons file.

The file is located at: "Black Ops 3/share/raw/gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv"

EDIT: A good way to test if they are actually in the map is check if you are able to spawn them in via console, if not then they aren't in the map at all and you need to make sure the tools are updated.
Post by: killer_xd on October 29, 2016, 08:44:00 pm
You can add sound to DLC weapons by creating a sound alias with the notetrack name(i export a anim with Wraith, find the notetrack name, e.g. "fly_famas_mag_out", and it worked lol), just take a sound from other CoD and make as putting sound for ported weapons