UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: xZekaHD on October 19, 2016, 12:37:26 pm

Title: Why am I getting this error
Post by: xZekaHD on October 19, 2016, 12:37:26 pm
Yesterday I could launch my map fine

today I changed the angle on which a door opens when you buy it and moved my quick revive, compiled the map and I get this error, I reverted everything I've done and still no change, help please.

Error here - https://gyazo.com/2a82a26cd8a8c5511f47174d833ca425
Title: Re: Why am I getting this error
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 19, 2016, 01:57:28 pm
And again

Gsc called - but not its corresponding csc

Check 8th topic in a row
Post by: xZekaHD on October 19, 2016, 02:56:42 pm
And again

Gsc called - but not its corresponding csc

Check 8th topic in a row

Okay well my map was working last night but it isn't this morning after the 100mb update dropped, I haven't changed anything in my Gsc/csc since it worked so I don't have a clue.
Post by: IperBreach86 on October 19, 2016, 05:45:13 pm
Okay well my map was working last night but it isn't this morning after the 100mb update dropped, I haven't changed anything in my Gsc/csc since it worked so I don't have a clue.
This seems a problem that everyone can get?
Whever i check my tool cache or download a new patch, some of my files (i.e some soundalias) get repalced with new files, you might have modified a script in the share folder days ago, and the latest patch modified it?
Post by: xZekaHD on October 19, 2016, 10:38:04 pm
This seems a problem that everyone can get?
Whever i check my tool cache or download a new patch, some of my files (i.e some soundalias) get repalced with new files, you might have modified a script in the share folder days ago, and the latest patch modified it?

I never edited a file a file in the share folder, I only copied the zm_usermap file from their into my map so I could disable dog rounds.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 20, 2016, 10:14:21 am
Well do that"again" because they updated that script in particular