UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: EmpGeneral on October 15, 2016, 07:00:33 pm

Title: Fire Sale
Post by: EmpGeneral on October 15, 2016, 07:00:33 pm
Hey guys.Does anyone knows how to install the fire sale in custom maps?I have already the model,but I know nothing about scripting.If anyone knows please help  :)!
Title: Re: Fire Sale
Post by: treminaor on October 15, 2016, 07:07:05 pm
As far as I can tell from looking at the scripts, it's already enabled by default but I've never seen it drop either.
Post by: animallover on October 15, 2016, 07:17:34 pm
its there by default..
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 15, 2016, 09:37:17 pm
Won't appear till the box has moved once
Post by: EmpGeneral on October 16, 2016, 12:05:03 am
So I just have to add_zombie_powerup( "fire_sale" in _zombiemode_powerups?
Post by: DarkWhiss on October 16, 2016, 12:34:19 am
Are you referring to WaW or BO3? I'm assuming WaW since it's in this section...
Post by: EmpGeneral on October 16, 2016, 12:51:04 am
WaW
Post by: treminaor on October 16, 2016, 01:55:52 am
Oh wow, all of us mistook this for the BO3 help section :D

Now I understand why you asked this lol. Have you tried searching the forum for a firesale powerup guide? I know for sure people have made scripts for people to use.
Post by: EmpGeneral on October 16, 2016, 02:41:28 am
Oh wow, all of us mistook this for the BO3 help section :D

Now I understand why you asked this lol. Have you tried searching the forum for a firesale powerup guide? I know for sure people have made scripts for people to use.

Yep,have searched for a fire sale script guide in every corner of UGX,I found just one,but it's of harrybo21,and that script just work with his mystery box pack
Post by: treminaor on October 16, 2016, 05:16:52 am
Yep,have searched for a fire sale script guide in every corner of UGX,I found just one,but it's of harrybo21,and that script just work with his mystery box pack
If I had to guess, it probably requires his mbox patch because firesale heavily affects the way the mbox works, and Treyarch's original mbox script in WaW is a total piece of shit to work with stock. Just install his patch and you'll be good to go.
Post by: EmpGeneral on October 16, 2016, 02:03:02 pm
I tried to download his Mystery Box pack,but I don't have acess to that topic,lol

(http://i.imgur.com/52D5Cpm.png)
Post by: Dust on October 16, 2016, 03:08:32 pm
I tried to download his Mystery Box pack,but I don't have acess to that topic,lol

(http://i.imgur.com/52D5Cpm.png)

That's cause he originally left the site, and deleted the download for the pack so we(the mods) deleted the topic
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 16, 2016, 03:24:23 pm
Or

There was a problem with the link - that I couldn't resolve or comment about due to being banned

Then they decided to just remove all my topics

Infact
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 16, 2016, 03:34:12 pm
Or

There was a problem with the link - that I couldn't resolve or comment about due to being banned

Then they decided to just remove all my topics

Infact

Your topics were removed because we assumed you removed the download links so don't blame us. What were we to think when all of your download links suddenly were down? If you want them reinstated then reinstate the download links otherwise the threads are pointless.
Post by: EmpGeneral on October 16, 2016, 06:55:20 pm
So I search for it on other sites,but I found nothing.Does anyone of you knows how to put it in WaW?Or I will have to wait for harry's mystery box pack?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 16, 2016, 07:49:45 pm
Your topics were removed because we assumed you removed the download links so don't blame us. What were we to think when all of your download links suddenly were down? If you want them reinstated then reinstate the download links otherwise the threads are pointless.
who said im "blaming" anyone - just putting things in perspective

wow you really got a problem with me aint ya zen ;)
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 16, 2016, 08:08:26 pm
wow you really got a problem with me aint ya zen ;)

Not at tell mate, as I've told you several times already. Just telling you what actually happened and as already mentioned the threads can be reinstated if you wish.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 16, 2016, 08:13:34 pm
what i said "is" what actually happened. I had no way to contact you - you guys ( like you never normally do ) then went round pulling all the topics down, even ones with working links lol
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 16, 2016, 08:17:30 pm
what i said "is" what actually happened. I had no way to contact you - you guys ( like you never normally do ) then went round pulling all the topics down, even ones with working links lol

Well in fairness I wasn't around when your pages were taken down so I was only told your links were dead. I will reinstated them for you and you can fix the links if any are dead.
Post by: EmpGeneral on October 16, 2016, 08:22:59 pm
 : :poker: : :o
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 16, 2016, 08:25:39 pm
: :poker: : :o

Unfortunately UGX does not have a 'User of the Month' competition if that is what you're targeting with this solid contribution. Sorry  :(
Post by: HitmanVere on October 16, 2016, 08:29:49 pm

Restored all (I think all) of your old release-topics to downloadable scripts. PM me, if you want them in some other sections :)
Post by: EmpGeneral on October 16, 2016, 08:34:10 pm
Whats is going on here lol